Regulatory Affairs Manager Pharma Munich
A successful biologics company in Munich are currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager to join the EU registrations Team.
You will have responsibilities in Regulatory Affairs as well as cross-functional ones with other departments such as QA and PV.
The company is quite young and energetic and they put very high regard on teamwork, therefore the internal team is very close knit and they help each other learn and develop skills unilaterally.
- Registration of new products as well as maintenance of dossiers for Mature Products
- Providing expertise in the evaluation of corporate strategies
- Development of regulatory strategies
- Ensuring regulatory compliance within the QA system
- Identification of regulatory options and identifying issues and challenges, recommending solutions to senior management in consultation with the Head of Regulatory and PV
For more information please contact Sebastian Pal at +49 (0) 892 109 3363.
To request a call back e-mail your number and availability to email@example.com.
I look forward to receiving your application.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
We have offices across Europe and hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
- Start: asap, depending on notice per.
- Rate: €70000 - €90000 per annum + benefits and bonus
- Location: München (81249), Germany
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: NonStop Recruitment
- Tel: 089 2109 3363
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-09-04 20:19:25 -
- View all Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Project Manager – Year long contract – CBRN
- English Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interviews now!
- Automotive Strategischer Berater - Start Up Consultancy
- QSW - Care Coordination/AMHP role - North London
- Form F Assessor Required - Essex
- Registered Manager - Young Care Leavers
- R&A Position - NW London - Rotational post
- QSW - Community Review team - Older Persons
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Interview 12th Dec
- Safeguarding Social Workers Wanted - New Year Start
- Court Team - Island Location - Start ASAP
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker - East London - £35k
- Buyer - prodotti innovativi.
- Capoturno macchine utensili.
- CRA senior per ruolo come Project Manager
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- Creative mind- Packaging Engineer
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Assistant Business Unit_ intégrez le Pharma !
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!