Legal Secretary - General Insurance
about the client
This well-known and respected law firm with offices around the globe, are currently seeking an experienced Legal Secretary with General Insurance exposure to join the litigation team in this temporary assignment with view to permanency.
With a dynamic, fast paced and professional working atmosphere, this firm boasts beautiful offices close to shops and cafes.
Walking distance from public transport this is a rare opportunity to join the firm on a temporary capacity with a view to permanency.
about the role
This varied role will see you supporting a Partner along with several Senior Associates within the General Insurance practice group.
Dealing with high profile matters, your daily duties will include:
- Managing client relationships
- Electronic diary management including scheduling appointments, booking boardrooms and organising team meetings;
- Liaising with clients and staff on day-to-day matters
- Collating briefs and annexures
- Managing the process of opening and closing of matters
- Monthly billing responsibilities
- Creating short for correspondence and court documents
- Transcribing correspondence
- Dictaphone typing
- Editing and formatting documents and emails
Corporately presented you possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills along with an extremely high attention to detail.
Advanced skills in MS Word are essential, along with highly developed organisational skills and at least two - three years' experience in a litigation role.
You are currently available to commence in the coming weeks and are looking to join a corporate environment where hard work is appreciated.
Previous exposure to LEAP and Filesite are highly advantageous.
If this sounds like you please APPLY now.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Conveyancing Coordinator
- Financial Accountant
- Accounts Payable Officer | Eagle Farm
- Fixed Asset Accountant
- Part Time Payroll Officer
- LEGAL SECRETARY - COMMERCIAL LAW - TEMP TO PERM
- Team Leader NSW - Field Technicians
- HR ADMINISTRATOR - 8 MONTH CONTRACT - SYDNEY LAW FIRM - $55PKG
- Corporate Reporting Manager
- Credit Controller (SAP)
- Reporting Analyst / Financial Analyst
- Sales Consultant | Travel Sector
- Financial Accountant
- Team Assistant
- PARALEGAL - TEMP TO PERM - IMMEDIATE START - UP TO 60K PACKAGE
- Sales Support - Real Estate
- Legal Secretary - Commercial
- Settlements Officer
- Graphic Designer
- Para Planner