Development Engineer required to join a global leader in motion and control technologies.
The Condition Monitoring products will be high Technology sensors used for In-Process Measurement in petro-chemical, land based and marine/offshore industry applications.
You will work within the R&D department to support all aspects of New Product Development (NPD) and maintain existing product portfolio of instrumentation and sensors.
Prototype and validation testing of products.
2. BoM maintenance and support including PCB.
3. Generate engineering drawings.
4. R&D Documentation - test plans, engineering reports, test results etc.
5. Production Documentation - work procedures, test procedures etc.
6. Lead small projects within the department - customer specific developments.
7. Support and action Engineering Change Requests (ECR) for the business.
8. Assist with the maintenance of the MRP (Material Requirements Planning) system.
9. Drive PLM (Project Life Cycle Management) software to manage NPD activities.
10. Detail work procedures for the R&D department.
1. Educated in an engineering discipline - degree qualified desirable.
2. Have at least 4 years industrial experience.
3. A fundamental understanding of mechanical engineering drawings.
4. Experience of 3D CAD (ideally Autodesk Inventor) and generating engineering drawings.
5. Have an understanding of hydraulic systems and test equipment.
6. Knowledge of Autodesk Vault or similar PLM system.
7. Management of both mechanical and PCB BoM structures
8. Capable of working individually and within a multi-disciplined team and managing individual work packages under time constraints.
9. Have the ability to work in a logical and organised manner.
If you feel you are the right person for this role as a Development Engineer and have the above mentioned skills please click the "apply now" button at the bottom of your advert to progress you application further.
More Jobs from Mane Contract Services
- Production Wirers
- Prototype Wirer
- Cable Assemblers
- Machine Wirers
- Electrical Fitters
- Bridge Engineer - Principal/Associate
- Software Development Manager - .Net, C#, SQL, CRM - Liverpool
- B1 Engineer B737NG - Lithuania
- Electrical & Control Project Engineer (Conveyors)
- Paint Sprayer (PSV)
- Electronics Engineer - Safety
- Senior Engineer - Cold Cure & Skins
- Tyre Fitter
- Chassis Control - Systems Engineer
- Risk & Opportunity Manager
- Project Manager
- Quality Manager - Body Structures
- Mechanical Engineer - Automotive
- Quality Engineer (Electrical)
- ILS Manager