Corporate Receptionist for Immediate Start
about the company
people2people, a national recruitment agency with offices in Brisbaneâs CBD are currently seeking exceptional Receptionist candidates for an ongoing temporary opportunity.Â Based in the heart of Brisbaneâs CBD this successful investment and advisory firm pride themselves on their longstanding reputation as a leader in their field.
about the role
Reporting directly to the Office Manager, this role will see you working apart of a highly motivated reception team.
Your responsibilities for this role will include but not be limited to:
- Answer and direct all incoming phone calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Ensure the general appearance of the reception area is always of a high standardÂ
- Ensure all parcels are collected in a timely manner so that reception looks professional at all times
- Welcome visitors and guests and arrange for them to sign in and sign out
- Open, date-stamp and distribute all incoming mail
- Distribute incoming faxes promptly
- Prepare, place & distribute Stationery Order
- Arrange courier deliveries â local, interstate and overseas and ensure collected by 5pm
- Provide ad hoc assistance as requested where time permits
Immaculately presented you will have strong administration and reception skills, with the ability to confidently liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
Highly organised with the ability to prioritise your daily work flow.
You describe yourself as committed and honest with a high degree of integrity.
Having previously worked within corporate or professional work environments, you have intermediate MS Office skills, a strong work ethic and a high attention to detail.
Confident in dealing with all levels, you pride yourself on your strong customer service and exceptional interpersonal skills.You will be working as part of a friendly team environment who will support you whilst learning the role
If you are immediately available and this role is of interest to you pleaseÂ APPLY NOW!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Siobhan Reynolds on +61731180125
( SK917599A Â )
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Accounts Receivable Assistant
- Assistant Product Manager
- Credit Officer - Majors
- Credit Analyst - Asset Finance
- Property Legal Secretary
- Legal Secretary - Litigation
- Team Assistants Wanted
- Litigation Legal Secretary
- Reception/Administration Cover
- Calling all Administration Professionals
- Entry Level Roles
- Mail and Courier Room Assistant
- Sales Support Representative
- Sales/Relationship Coordinator
- Student Admin Officer
- Personal / Executive Assistants needed!
- LEGAL SECRETARY - TEMP, CONTRACT & PERM ROLES TO START ASAP!
- LEGAL SECRETARY - RELOCATING TO SYDNEY AND LOOKING FOR WORK??
- Warehouse staff needed! Register now for upcoming opportunities
- Calling all Customer Service Professionals!