Salary: £27,000 - £35,000 + excellent company benefits
Are you an experienced incident manager, and up for an exciting challenge?
How would you like to work for our award-winning company?
If so, this new role could be the challenge you are looking for, and your opportunity to improve our customer experience substantially!
You will be responsible for the progress of chasing all incidents.
This will involve tracking, progress chasing, and management of customer incidents to ensure that all communications, have been processed correctly and contain all the necessary information.
You will provide incident management updates to the customer.
The successful candidate will be expected to support major incident handling, including attending major incident meetings, document agreements and providing feedback to customers.
Working on the service desk, a temporary post is required, initially for 6 months, to chase customer incidents in line with SLAs, and ensure that communication updates are provided to customers in a timely fashion.
This will vastly improve the customer experience.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Previous experience of working within an Incident Manager position
- Experience of creating management reports and status reports
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Team working experience
- Good attention to detail
- Positive attitude with a proactive approach to improving processes
- Excellent understanding of using spread sheets
- ITIL Foundation ( Desirable)
If you would like to apply for this positon the please send an up to date version of your CV to email@example.com 
- Start: 06/09/2016
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£27000 to Â£35000 Per: annum
- Location: Nottinghamshire,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Contact: Rebecca Page
- Tel: 0121 237 3114
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: Page110
- Posted: 2016-09-06 10:27:15 -
- View all Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
More Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
- C# Developer - Cloud software house
- Software Test Engineer – Manuel test, Automation
- iOS Developer
- iOS Developer
- Business Analyst
- Systems Administrator, Epsom, £40-45K
- DevOps Engineer, Reading, £45K-£55K
- Linux Systems Engineer Puppet Python £60K
- IT Account Manager, IT Service Provider £35K
- Junior Network Analyst LAN WAN Slough £26K
- Network Engineer Cisco CCNP £45K
- 2nd Line Data Center Engineer Night Shift 35K
- C# .Net (WinForms) Developer
- Senior Engineer - Internet operations
- 2nd/3rd Line Engineer, London, MSP, £35K
- Technical Architect
- Helpdesk Technician
- .Net Developer, C#. Coventry. Contact,