PA/Legal Secretary - Property Business Unit
Do you have excellent PA/Secretarial skills and a good knowledge of document formatting?
Do you have previous legal experience or an interest in a legal environment?
If this sounds like you please read on!
Duties to Include:
- Provide support to designated members of the commercial property business unit and secretarial support more widely.
- To prepare correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word-processing on a pooled basis in the business unit from digital dictation.
- To work closely with the designated fee earners on other PA level matters
- To administer scanning and filing onto the system
- Opening, closing and retrieval of client files in accordance with the office procedures.
- Prepare mail for dispatch
- To assist with the billing process by preparing accounting documentation to include bills, cheque requests and transfer forms
- To make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain and up to date diary
- To attend to clients on behalf of the fee earner in both person and on the telephone.
- High grade word processing and audio-typing skills
- Able to deal with volume
- Legal experience in Commercial Property work would be advantageous.
- Previous experience working as a legal secretary or working as a PA within a professional office
Hours: 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday (with one hour for lunch)
Salary: £22,000 - £23,000
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Aspire Cambridge Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.
More Jobs from Aspire Cambridge Ltd
- Recruitment and HR Coordinator
- HGV Class 1 Driver
- Finance Assistant
- HGV / LCV Technician (Mechanic)
- Administrator (Chinese Speaking)
- Production Supervisor
- CNC Miller (NIGHTS)
- *URGENT REQUIREMENT* Retail Assistant X 2 - Food Stand - Grand Arcade
- Head Housekeeper
- CNC Miller
- Junior Sous Chef
- Senior Sous Chef
- Kitchen Porter
- Events Manager
- Chef de Partie
- Pastry Chef