Automotive Electronics Engineer (motor controller) - £55,000
Hardware (motor controller) Design Engineer - North Oxfordshire
I am currently looking for a Senior Electronics Design Engineer to work for a cutting-edge motorsport organisation in north Oxfordshire.
The Role, Company and Products:
They develop a number of high power electric motors and controllers and are looking for someone to work on “blue-sky” R&D coupled with supporting / refining some of their existing products.
You will be working as part of a SME business who are rapidly expanding as the number of product they have in the market increases.
The business is split into three distinct parts, which have all been built around the businesses intimate knowledge of low weight to power ratio electric motors.
- Upto £55,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday
- 37.5 hour week
- EMI share scheme (offered to senior staff)
Why you should consider this role:
If you are looking to work as part of a small, highly knowledgeable team who are pushing the limits of EV technology this would be the right environment for you.
The business are still at a point where you are able to influence the products and processes, they are small enough for you to be involved in a wide range of electronic design, rather than being pigeon-holed into a narrow area.
You will also receive EMI shares in the business (still privately owned).
In the medium-long term the business is looking to at least double in size, which will result in discipline head roles being created.
The skills you will need:
- Proven experience in hardware design of motor controllers
- Knowledge of high power hardware design
- Analogue and digital circuit design
- Embedded software knowledge
- Knowledge of ISO26262 processes
- Matlab, Simulink and LabVIEW
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic position, please forward a copy of your CV ASAP
Key words: Electric motor, brushless, DCDC, power electronics, BLDC, automotive, ISO26262, Analogue, digital, electronics, Zuken, Orcad, Altium, Matlab, LabVIEW, Simulink, Motor controller
More Jobs from ISL
- Full Stack Developer - Node, Angular, Bootstrap - £70,000 p/a
- Senior Front End Developer
- Embedded Software engineer - East London - £45,000, ARM
- Embedded Software engineer, STM 32, ARM, Low power - 45k
- Internal Sales Executive - £25,000 - Watford
- NPI product development engineer, Medical, sensors, electromech
- Software Engineer- PHP MYSQL
- Senior Power Electronics Engineer - Surrey - £65,000
- Embedded Software Engineer - Automotive - Reading - £45,000
- Senior Java Developer - FinTech - Java 8, Open Source
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant x2
- Senior Product Manager
- Interim Head of Discharge
- Senior Front End Developer
- Gloucester Senior Programmer C#, .NET, MVC, MVP, MVVM,
- Mechanical Engineer - Oxfordshire - £45,000
- Senior Software Engineer, C# Full Stack, Headingley, £50,000