Sales and Marketing Administrator
Are you an experienced customer experience or administration professional looking to take on a new challenge? If so, we are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Pasta Foods are the leading dry pasta manufacturer in the UK and a world leader in the production of snack pellets. The company supplies high quality pasta to some of Britain’s most famous brand names and snack pellet ingredient products for food processors in the UK and Internationally. Selling to customers in over 40 countries worldwide export makes up approximately half of the business.
Pasta Foods have very ambitious growth plans, a commitment to further capital investment, a new management team and an entrepreneurial style. Due to continued success, we are now looking to recruit a Sales and Marketing Administrator to the friendly team.
This position offers an exciting opportunity to join the business at a key stage in its development and be a part of the success story.
Sales and Marketing Administrator responsibilities:
Reporting into the Snacks Sales Manager, you will be working as part of a successful, dynamic and proactive sales team with ambitious growth targets and a passion for best in class customer service.
Your primary focus is to support the sales team in maintaining customer relationships, develop and implement the trade marketing plan, gather customer, consumer and competitor insights, manage day to day customer requests/orders and general administration.
You will also be responsible for:
- Day to day management and quick resolution of customer queries.
- Responsible for maintaining the customer database ensuring that all targets are met and actions undertaken.
- Supporting the sales team with all admin requests responding in an efficient and timely manner.
- Owning the customer sample & new development process from enquiry through to follow up and ordering.
- Conducting regular insight and research into the snacks marketplace covering consumer, competitor and customer reporting back monthly.
- Maintaining a market database of customer end products.
- Maintaining the website ensuring all information is up to date and relevant
- Carrying out customer prospecting.
- Delivering the trade marketing plan such as organising trade shows, online adverts & articles and lead generation activities.
- Reporting on success of marketing initiatives to sales team.
- Maintaining customer records including price forms, contact details etc.
- Any other adhoc duties as required.
The ideal Sales and Marketing Administrator:
In order to be successful for this role, you will need proven experience with administration and customer experience.
You will also need:
- Good level of education ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English.
- Confidence and ability to demonstrate high levels of activity and effort.
- Excellent communication skills both inside and outside the organisation.
- The ability to operate well and contribute to a strong team environment.
- Self-motivated and strong will to learn and understand sales processes
- Excellent attention to detail with good IT skills in Microsoft Office.
Please note that this role is based currently in Great Yarmouth, however the office will eventually be moving to Norwich – NR5.
In return as a Sales and Marketing Administrator, we can offer a basic salary of £21,000 plus benefits.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Sales and Marketing Administrator then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Multi Drop Driver
- Finance Manager - Automotive
- Apprentice - Administration / Customer Service
- General Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Technical Author
- Office Assistant
- Heating and Plumbing Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Electrician (Farm Maintenance)
- PR & Events Officer
- Digital Marketing Officer
- Hygiene Operative
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- LV and HGV Technical Trainer / Assessor
- Software Test Engineer – Automotive Diagnostics
- Air Hygiene Team