Clinical Services Manager - Imaging
Our client is the UK's largest private hospital group, and they have developed an excellent reputation based on the clinical excellence and high level of care delivered to all patients.
Each facility offers all employees the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their staff to be an integral part of their ethos.
This particular facility is based in Middlesex, and they are seeking a Clinical Services Manager to join their Imaging department.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography Essential with MRI certificate ideal
- Management / supervisory experience within a multi modality imaging department
- An outstanding and experienced natural leader who is also a team player.
- IT familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to lead motivates, support and develop employees to maximise contribution to business goals and objectives.
- A confident decision maker who can make sound business decisions.
- Ability to analyse, interpret and make recommendations on data specific to the hospital in order to identify business development opportunities , change current practice, monitor and influence performance.
This is a full time role for 37.5 hours a week.
The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £38000 - £45000 per annum + competitive + benefits
- Location: Middlesex, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Cavendish Professionals
- Tel: 0203 008 5210
- Fax: 0203 008 5211
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-09-06 15:24:11 -
- View all Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Sister - Paediatrics
- Sister/Charge Nurse - ENT/Ophthalmology
- Staff Nurse Band 5 Neurosciences
- Staff Nurse - Urology & Renal
- Senior Staff Nurse ITU - All Facilities
- Safeguarding Lead
- Group Risk Manager
- Practice Development Lead Nurse - Oncology
- Staff Nurse - ITU
- Staff Nurse - General Paediatrics
- Senior Staff Nurse
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Orthopaedics (Paediatrics)
- Infection Control Nurse
- Staff Nurse - Haematology ward
- Junior Sister/ Charge Nurse - Haematology
- Cath Lab Staff Nurse (FTC)
- Senior Staff Nurse-Cardiothoracic or Interventional Cardiology
- Staff Nurse - PICU
- Superintendent Mammography Radiographer
- Clinical Practice Facilitator - Oncology