Digital Marketing Exec
On behalf of our successful Swindon based client we are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive, someone who is a good digital all-rounder with a strong mix of marketing skills in order to deliver and report on digital marketing campaigns and activities within an agile and fast moving environment.
You will be particularly strong when it comes to online marketing and be able to demonstrate specific proven success in delivering online campaigns and activities that generate new business leads.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager your main task will be to help deliver the online marketing strategy.
This will primarily involve taking responsibility for the day to day running and driving forward of our client's online presence and digital communications across their website, email and social media, plus the execution of sales and marketing campaigns, social media activities, monitoring and reporting on competitor presence and customer engagement activities.
You will also be required to assist with the design, writing and editing of various sales and marketing materials such as presentations, posters, brochures, reports and whitepapers and help maintain customer data on their CRM.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- A proven track record in digital/online marketing
- Experience of working with the full marketing mix
- Broad marketing experience in a B2B environment, preferably professional service
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- An ability to analyse and research problems and present well-written arguments for promoting and initiating actions or remedies
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Marketing qualification or Business degree in marketing/communications/new media or equivalent preferred
- Excellent Computer literacy including Microsoft (desktop publishing suite), a solid understanding of social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, forums and blogs),
Web analytic tools (Google Analytics, Webtrends, Hootsuite) and experience of CRM (Microsoft Dynamics).
Knowledge of Click Dimensions would be advantageous, as would SurveyMonkey and GoToWebinar and competencies with Audio/visual packages
We'll be looking for someone who is a good team player, proactive, reliable, organised, conscientious, analytical yet creative with outstanding attention to detail and proof reading skills.
An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines are also essential.
The job offers a salary of £25 - 30K plus a number of benefits including a contributory pension scheme and private healthcare.
If this is of interest please get in touch for further information or to discuss your application.
Enjoy Recruitment Group / Creative Mettle - acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Check out all the BEST JOBS with all the BEST EMPLOYERS.
Type EVPeople into your search engine!
More Jobs from Enjoy Recruitment Group
- Events Mgr - Mat Cover
- Creative Project Manager
- Content/Digital Executive
- Junior Product Dev / Designer
- Insurance Account Manager
- Email Developer
- Receptionist (part time)
- Events Administrator
- Financial Controller
- Data Auditor
- PR Account Manager
- Events Administrator
- UX / UI Designer
- Account Manager (Mat cover)
- Membership Sales Co-ordinator
- Telesales Consultant
- Office Manager
- Call Centre Sales Adviser
- Sales Professional
- Graduate Web Developer