We are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Middlesex area.
As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for routing QC analysis of raw materials, intermediates and finished products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1.To routinely test raw materials, finished products, stability samples and investigational
samples using analytical techniques.
2.To assist in the development and validation of release and stability indicating
3.To test and report results to GMP standards as per company SOP's.
4.To calibrate and maintain equipment in the laboratories and maintain the lab to GMP standards
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree in a chemistry or pharmaceutical related field
Proven industry experience in QC analysis in a GMP environment
A working knowledge and practical experience with HPLC, GC and dissolution testing
Key Words: QC / Analyst / Analytical Testing / QC Analyst / HPLC / GC / Dissolution / GMP / SOP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 06/09/2016
- Rate: Â£20000 to Â£23000 Per: annum
- Location: Middlesex,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Musa Kureshy
- Tel: 0203 225 5120
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J2848
- Posted: 2016-09-06 15:33:42 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Associate Director of Quality - GMP
- EHS Specialist
- International Field Service Engineer
- Senior Analytical Scientist - Method Development
- Qualified Person
- Analytical Method Development Specialist (12 Month FTC)
- Marketing Communication Manager
- German Regulatory Advisor
- CSV Officer
- Biotechnology Project Managers
- Research Scientist - Cell Biology and Immunology
- Downstream Processing Technical Specialist
- Upstream Processing Technical Specialist
- Formulation Manager
- QC Analyst
- Technical Scientist - Genomics
- QA Pharmacist
- Quality Assurance Officer
- Account Manager - Microbiology
- UK Business Development Manager