Team Manager - C&F - Great Team and Rate
How would you like being a part of a team that would allow you to grow your skills and gain further management experience? Are you passionate about making an active difference for the better in the lives of vulnerable children? Then this Team Manager position with a creative Local Authority is just right for you.
My client is one of the biggest authorities in the South West of England.
You would be located at a picturesque location and be surrounded by a supportive team.
You will be expected to manage a team of social workers and ensure good quality of service is delivered in promoting positive outcomes for children, as well as deliver quality supervision and facilitate and lead regular team meetings which incorporate a quality assurance framework.
The position offers a very competitive rate of pay for the area and is part of a talented team, allowing you to enjoy a great work-life balance.
Interviews are immediate so get in touch now!
To apply or find out more about this role, send your updated CV in word for: D.Ekzarova@nonstop-recruitment.com or phone Dessi Ekzarova: 0207 940 2100.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Biology / Physics Subject Leader - 'Good' School
- English Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Science Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Field Service Engineers - Blood screening - fluent German
- EU Product Development Manager - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Manager Materials Research
- Medical Writer - transition to Project Manager!
- KS1+ KS2 teachers- NICE primary! NQTs welcome
- ENGLISH LECTURERS- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- GOOD behaviour- YEAR 3- CENTRAL LONDON
- Medical Writer (Regs) - Freelance
- Team Leader - Charity - Become a Child Psychotherapist
- LECTURERS WANTED- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- JANUARY START- PHYSICS- INDEPENDENT SCHOOL
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF PSYCHOLOGY- Jan Start
- Great RATES- Maths/Eng/Sci Teachers- CENTRAL LONDON
- GREAT SALARY- Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Senior Project Manager - Medical Communications
- Great second jobs for medical writers – London