Team Manager - C&F - Great Team and Rate
How would you like being a part of a team that would allow you to grow your skills and gain further management experience? Are you passionate about making an active difference for the better in the lives of vulnerable children? Then this Team Manager position with a creative Local Authority is just right for you.
My client is one of the biggest authorities in the South West of England.
You would be located at a picturesque location and be surrounded by a supportive team.
You will be expected to manage a team of social workers and ensure good quality of service is delivered in promoting positive outcomes for children, as well as deliver quality supervision and facilitate and lead regular team meetings which incorporate a quality assurance framework.
The position offers a very competitive rate of pay for the area and is part of a talented team, allowing you to enjoy a great work-life balance.
Interviews are immediate so get in touch now!
To apply or find out more about this role, send your updated CV in word for: D.Ekzarova@nonstop-recruitment.com or phone Dessi Ekzarova: 0207 940 2100.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Project Manager – Year long contract – CBRN
- English Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interviews now!
- Automotive Strategischer Berater - Start Up Consultancy
- QSW - Care Coordination/AMHP role - North London
- Form F Assessor Required - Essex
- Registered Manager - Young Care Leavers
- R&A Position - NW London - Rotational post
- QSW - Community Review team - Older Persons
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Interview 12th Dec
- Safeguarding Social Workers Wanted - New Year Start
- Court Team - Island Location - Start ASAP
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker - East London - £35k
- Buyer - prodotti innovativi.
- Capoturno macchine utensili.
- CRA senior per ruolo come Project Manager
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- Creative mind- Packaging Engineer
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Assistant Business Unit_ intégrez le Pharma !
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!