Mechanical Maintenance Engineers
Position: Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Location: Coalville, Leicestershire
Salary: Salary Negotiable + Company pension + sick pay + Extensive training and development opportunities also available
Shift pattern - Days & Nights - 4 on, 4 off - 06:00 - 18:00 or 18:00 - 06:00
Salary inclusive of 21 Banked days per annum with Overtime paid thereafter at time and half or double time, banked days paid within salary whether worked or not
E3 Recruitment are currently working in partnership with the UK's largest Building Products manufacturer, Ibstock Brick in sourcing outstanding candidates for a brand new state of the art, automated manufacturing plant in Ibstock, Leicestershire.
The plant will be the most advanced of its kind in the world with an annual output of circa £120m brick per annum.
In return they are offering the opportunity to work within a world class manufacturing environment, supported with formal training, development and progression opportunities within the site and group.
Working as part of the Maintenance Team providing ‘Hands-on' & Technical support to both Production and other internal functions throughout the Factory.
Working a 4 on - 4 off shift pattern, Days and Nights, Carrying out essential planned maintenance and Technical cover through effective and efficient response to plant breakdowns throughout the factory, reducing down time.
Delivering high quality products in the most efficient manner, through a factory with a high level of automation, combined with an engaged and focused team who understand and strive for continuous improvement.
Main Duties & Responsibilities include:
- To carry out essential planned maintenance and complete necessary repairs to keep the factory in good working order.
- Providing plant maintenance, departmental support and mechanical repairs ensuring that all production targets are maintained
- Supplying engineering support of machine set-up & changeovers to ensure that the product conforms to any quality assurance standards
- Provide good communication skills to colleagues & production personnel to develop an understanding of the machinery operation so faults can be diagnosed & rectified efficiently.
- As a member of the Engineering team promote the development and implementation of the Factory PPM system.
- Being a member of the engineering department applying rigorous application of TPM Tools & Techniques to generate Continuous Improvement throughout all areas of the Factory.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Recognised Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship, Qualification or equivalent
- Vast experience in Pneumatics, hydraulics, machine tools (turning / milling) and welding skills
- High degree of Health & Safety awareness
- Basic electrical knowledge and aptitude
- Ability to fault find, repair and provide solutions to problems
- Experience of working in a TPM or similar environment.
- Experience and knowledge of a modern manufacturing environment in particular an automated plant
In return our client offers fantastic opportunities for both personal and career progression, in terms of training and development in the following functional areas:
- Professional Development
- Cross Skilling
- Management and personal development
- Health and Safety
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Maintenance Fitter
- Maintenance Fitter - Shifts
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- FLT Driver/Labourer
- Machine Tool Maintenance Engineer x 2
- Pipe Fitter / Welder
- Continuous Improvement-PLC Engineer
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Commissioning Engineer
- Project Engineer / Manager
- Project Manager
- Project Manager
- Design Engineer
- Mechanical Maintenance Fitter
- Engineering Maintenance Team Leader
- Health & Safety Assistant - Manufacturing
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Site Services Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer (Rotating Equipment)