Business Development Manager- Modular Flooring Systems- £45k
This international unrivalled player within the Modular Flooring Industry is seeking a Business Development Manager to grow and develop the already renowned brand on a larger scale.
Proactively sourcing new business, you will be targeting Automotive, Manufacturing, Production, Commercial and Industrial Industries within the SME and Corporate markets.
You will be selling these innovative solutions, such as Ergonomic Flooring, Rubber Mats, Recycled Flooring presenting the unrivalled benefits to the client.
Don't miss out on this truly unique opportunity, take your place with this market leading technology provider, and be extraordinary.
Apply now for more details.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Industry: Ergonomic Flooring, Rubber Mats, Recycled Flooring presenting, Modular Flooring Systems
Location: Midlands, North England
Package: £25,000 - £30,000 basic salary, £45,000 OTE, Car Allowance, Laptop, Phone, Healthcare
As a Business Development Manager you will be proactively sourcing new business.
You'll be selling several innovative solutions such as Ergonomic Flooring, Rubber Mats, Recycled Flooring and Modular Flooring Systems targeting Market Leading Companies, across Automotive, Manufacturing, Production, Commercial and Industrial Industries.
You will have to build upon an extensive network of contacts within this space, pitching the service both verbally and face to face, utilising fantastic presentation skills to ensure this service is every client's number one choice.
In the Business Development position you will be a highly successful new business hunter within the Flooring Industry, with previous experience selling products such as Ergonomic Flooring, Rubber Mats, Recycled Flooring and Modular Flooring Systems.
You should be an exceptional sales person, with a proven track record of sales achievement and a real passion for new innovative flooring technology.
Being self-motivated is key and having impeccable communication skills is a must.
On offer for the successful Business Development Manager is a very attractive package with a base salary of £25,000-£30,000, depending on experience.
With a rewarding commission plan in place, your potential OTE is an unrivalled £45,000, plus a company car, laptop, phone, healthcare and more benefits! Also on offer is the opportunity of working with a company that has ambitious growth plans, so on offer is an excellent clear blueprint for progression.
Get in touch now for more information.
For more information on this and up to 200 other live vacancies please visit our website or call to speak to one of our highly trained consultants.
h2 Recruit specialise in all sales positions including internal Sales Executives, Business Development Executives, Business Development Managers, Sales Managers, Sales Directors, Telesales and Account Management Roles.
Please contact Nancy Inglis at h2 Recruit for more information!
More Jobs from h2 Recruit Ltd
- Business development manager – Catering equipment - £55k OTE
- Sales Manager- Mailing Solutions - £120,000
- Business Development Manager –Vehicle Hire- £50,000
- Sales executive – Events - £55,000
- Business Development Manager –Collaboration Software – £95,000
- Business Development - Application Tracking - OTE £70,000
- Sales Manager – Financial Training – £60,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager - Corporate Travel - OTE £70,00
- Business Development Manager- Pest Control- £65,000
- International Sales Manager-FMCG/Food & Beverage-£70,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager – IT Security - £70,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager – Printing Solutions - £60,000
- Business Development Executive – Printing Services - £40,000
- Business Development Manager – IT Sales - £50,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager – 3D Video - £65,000
- Area Sales Manager – Financial Sales - £50,000 OTE
- Technical Sales Manager – Power Tools - £60,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager - £50,000 OTE – Online Training
- Business Development - Business Intelligence - OTE £70,000
- Senior Business Development Manager - Travel Intelligence- £