Senior Merchandising Analyst
Senior Merchandising Analyst - London - c£45K-£55K plus benefits
You will play a key role in translating the client’s merchandising strategies into their online shopping experience.
The Senior Merchandising Analyst will help drive decisions that grow sales and increase conversion through online merchandising, onsite search, navigation, cross-sells, up-sells, and other merchandising opportunities.
The Senior Merchandising Analyst will focus on continuous optimization and innovation using analytics and best practices, as well as merchant intuition.
- Supervise and develop direct reports, including providing direction for projects and giving feedback on their performance
- Allocate resources to achieve performance objectives and client satisfaction
- Ensure the proper presentation of the online assortment, including product information, category information and website merchandising
- Ensure the timely and accurate implementation of approved campaigns; analyze campaigns for improvements and present results; propose new campaigns
- Drive changes to online category strategy based on customer and competitive insights, brand strategy and e-commerce goals and initiatives
- Review onsite search behavior to gain an understating of keyword queries and manipulate the products within the search pages to drive conversion
- Propose, prepare and monitor AB tests; analyze test results and present findings
- Mine for new merchandising opportunities using content management functionality
- Analyze sales data and web metrics to make recommendations to clients about products and categories, web marketing and promotions
- Monitor product recommendations for relevance; manage product recommendations to achieve client goals
- Required Communication – Communicates with tact and diplomacy; written communication is clear, concise, and understandable.
- Problem Solving – Accurately defines problems and uses facts to come to a reasonable solution.
- Initiative – Actively influences events; takes action beyond what is necessarily called for.
- Organizing – Organizes work and initiates action to achieve optimal results; meets established schedules and plans.
- Innovation and Change – Generates innovative ideas; simplifies and/or improves procedures; encourages and supports innovative ideas and planned risk-taking.
- Decisiveness and Risk Taking – Able to make decisions and take action without unnecessary delay; able to consider alternatives and make decisions in spite of uncertainty.
Skills - Preferred
- Experience with Demandware, or similar e-commerce platforms
- Experience with Coremetrics, or similar web analytics programs
- 3-5 years of progressively responsible experience in an e-commerce organization
- Experience in an agency environment is a plus
- Proficient in Excel
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint or similar presentation applications
More Jobs from ACR Solutions Ltd
- Senior Manager (Corporate Accounts)
- Audit Manager
- PR Director (Programs)
- Regional Marketing Manager (German Speaking)
- Financial Controller (Practice)
- Tax Senior
- Networking Security Professional
- Lead 3D Environment Artist
- Corporate Partnerships Executive (3rd Sector)
- Graduate Technical Consultant
- Customer Support Manager
- Software Developer
- Draftsperson (Steel Detailer)
- PR Manager (Food & Drink)
- Email Marketing Specialist
- Global Product Manager (Internet Technology)
- Devops Engineer
- Senior Graphic Designer
- Campaign Planning & Aggregator Manager
- Commercial & Reporting Controller