Commercial Refrigeration & AC Engineer
Commercial Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer £28-£36k
A fully qualified Commercial Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers who are experienced with commercial Heating/Boiler engineer.
The Ideal candidate would be fully qualified and have experience working on commercial Refrigeration, Air Conditioning.
These engineers must have worked in a similar role and have experience on Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Heating as you will be working with an equal mix of clients throughout the business.
The engineers must be qualified and hold a current: F-Gas certificate (2079 or J11) .
A fully equipped VW van is provided along with the necessary specialist tools and equipment.
All engineers are required to carry out overtime as necessitated by the business and in addition required to take their turn on the standby rota, which is devised fairly between all the engineers.
Rates of pay will be discussed at the interview based on their skill set and experience along with the rest of the details regarding the specific job.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Electronics Design Engineer
- Embedded Software Engineer
- NPI Engineer
- Head of Category - Warehouse & Support Services
- Remote Service Engineer
- Ward Manager (RMN)
- Commercial Office Co-ordinator
- Data Scientist
- Business Intelligence Officer
- Bank Healthcare Assistants
- Software Engineers - Cambridgeshire- £30K-£60k
- Electronics Test Engineer/Lab Manager-Cambridge-£40K-£50K
- Vessel Operator (Mixed Fleet)
- Crew Manager (Tanker/LNG)
- DV/SC Cleared - SharePoint Developer
- Marketing Development Manager (Subsea)
- Senior Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD)
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- Senior Staff Nurse (RMN / RNLD)