Auchterarder, Perth and Kinross
Negotiable + great benefits
My client are looking for an enthusiastic Graduate Developer to join their team to develop their business applications and support their highly skilled IT team.
You will be provided with very supportive training to learn new technologies and methodologies, in order to achieve a successful start to your career in IT.
As a Graduate Developer you will be responsible for providing quality technical solutions to business applications and providing 2nd and 3rd line support.
This role will involve working closely with the IT teams and sharing knowledge in design and development techniques, as well as delivering management information and reports.
The ideal candidate will possess a passion for technology, and having completed a relevant degree, be looking to join a collaborative, team working environment where they are willing to learn new technology and techniques.
You will be a great problem solver and enthusiastic in achieving short and long term goals, both personally and professionally for yourself and the business.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package and a very supportive and motivating environment.
Key Skills/ Experience:
- Possess a relevant Bachelors or Master Degree.
- An understanding of the full software development lifecycle.
- Experience of .NET or SQL development.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes.
- An understanding of Software Development methods, analysis and techniques.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- You will get to work in a stimulating, collaborative environment.
- My client offer a great salary and benefits package, where you will really feel rewarded for the work you do.
- You will be involved in real decision making.
- My client are committed to continuous development in their technology and their people.
- You will be given trust and responsibility.
- It's a great place to start your career in IT.
- You will be provided with ongoing training and support.
- Beautiful and scenic site.
To find out more and apply for this position please contact Caitlin ASAP on 0131 270 6609 or apply online.
More Jobs from Net Talent
- Senior C# .NET Developer
- Test Automation Developer
- PHP Developer
- Digital Project Manager
- Technical Lead C++ Developer
- Network Consultant (Perm)
- Network Consultant (perm)
- Cloud Infrastructure Consultant (PERM)
- Senior Systems and Requirements Engineer
- Enterprise Architect & Solutions Design Leader
- CONTRACT AUTOMATION TEST DEVELOPER
- Python Engineer - *All Levels*
- Software Development Manager
- Senior Software Engineer
- Network Manager
- Business Analyst
- QA Engineer
- Senior Java Developer
- Senior Software & Firmware Engineer - Livingston
- Java Architect