This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
Head of Primary
- Inspire all members of the school community to flourish in their roles.
- Understand how to continue making Green Gables Primary fully inclusive for all learners.
- Be an inspirational leader, manager and team player.
- Develop a clear vision for the future of the school.
- Have the ability to develop strong relationships with parents, external agencies and the community.
- Responsibility for the daily running and administration of the school whilst adhering to the Policies and Procedures of Green Gables School Ltd., ensuring compliance with the Children Act and Health and Safety legislation, all within the requirements and guidelines laid down by Ofsted, the DFE and the National Standards.
- Ensuring confidentiality is maintained in the school.
- Having key holder responsibility.
- Offering all children equal opportunities with regard to their religious persuasion, racial origins, gender, disabilities, cultural or linguistic background; in particular, challenging situations where racism or discrimination is displayed.
- Ensuring effective staff recruitment following Green Gables School Ltd.
Supervision of staff and students, conducting regular staff assessments, recognising training needs, monitoring training and developing teamwork.
Organising regular staff meetings and in-service training.
- Supervision of the planning and preparation of activities to develop all aspects of the child's individual development in a stimulating atmosphere.
Ensuring developmental records and observations are kept.
- Ensuring that the preparation, care, cleanliness and maintenance of the school, classrooms, kitchen, gym and communal area are carried out according to the Policies & Procedures and risk assessments.
- To manage the school budget and keep accurate records of staffing, payroll, banking, petty cash, and all other activities requested by Senior Management.
- Liaison with, and negotiation of working targets ensuring effective communication within the school.
- Ensure all duties are delegated fairly.
Maintaining staff ratios and ensuring staff are deployed effectively to carry out the correct preparation and supervision of lunchtime meals and activities.
- The Head of School must at all times ensure that only designated staff administer medication as recorded on the medication forms and in accordance with the medication policy.
- Keeping and monitoring accident, incident and risk assessment records.
- Ensuring that the correct procedures are in place with regards to reporting accidents and incidents.
- Arranging regular parent's evenings, publicity, open weekends and children's outings and ensuring effective marketing.
- Knowledge and use of the school's computer systems, ‘First Steps', to assist in ratios, staffing and classroom number management.
‘My Montessori Child' for tracking children within the Early Years Foundation.
Knowledge of the Montessori paper tracking system for the Primary classes and production of the relevant spread sheets to record and track pupil achievements and progress
More Jobs from Trust Education Limited
- Head of Music Teacher, East London, £28-£38,000, KS3-4
- Spanish/French Teacher, North West London,£27-36,000, KS 3-5
- Year 1 Teacher (Thursdays and Fridays Only)
- CitizenshipTeacher, North West London,£27-36,000, Key Stage 3&4
- Drama Teacher, North West London,£27-36,000, Key Stage 3&4
- Maths Teacher, North London, £28-£38,000, KS3-4
- Science Teacher, North London, £28-£38,000, KS3-4
- Year 2 Primary Teacher - South West London - £26,000 to £36,000
- Year 4 Teacher - KS2 - South West London - £27000 to £36,000
- KS2 TEACHERS - SW LONDON - £27000-£36,000
- MUCH LOVED SW LONDON SCHOOL SEEKING YR1 TEACHER - £27k to £36k
- English teacher - supply
- HOD Music, East London,£27-36,000, Key Stage 3, 4 & 5
- History Teacher, South West London,£27-36,000, Key Stage 3
- Geography Teacher, South West London,£27-36,000, Key Stage 3&4
- Year 1 Teacher South West London
- Sociology Teacher, West London,£27-36,000, Key Stage 3 & 5
- Year 3 Primary Teacher Sikh Faith School Hillingdon £27k - £36k
- Primary Teacher Year 3 KS2 West London £27k-£36k
- KS2 Teacher, Primary School, Kensington, £27,000-£36,000 p/a