An automotive parts supplier based near Worcester are looking to recruit a CMM Programmer on a contract basis for 3-6 months, with an hourly rate dependent on skills and experience (estimated £20 - £30 p/h).
The company are a tier 1 supplier of metal components and body parts for a major OEM, so the machines you'll be programming will be for fast-paced and high volume projects.
As well as programming duties, you may also be asked to assist with other areas within inspection.
Your application will be of interest if you have worked with Wenzel CMM Machines before, and have used one or more of the following software packages; Metrosoft CM, QCT Inspect 3D or Quartis.
However, if you can demonstrate strong programming skills with other software and are familiar with Wenzel machines, you may still be considered.
To apply or for more information please submit your CV using the links provided; alternatively you can contact Jon Armstrong at JAM Recruitment.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Senior / Principal Optical Engineer - ZEMAX
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Night Shift Manager Oxfordshire
- Sort Station Lead - South West
- Sort Site Lead - Edinburgh
- Site Manager - Bedfordshire
- Depot General Manager - South Wales
- Site General Manager - North London
- Site Operations Manager - Essex
- Service Engineer
- Internal Recruiter
- Project Architect
- Senior Architectural Technologist/Technical Architect
- Engine Development Engineer
- NPI Engineer
- Powertrain Engineer
- Principal Design Engineer
- CAD Engineer
- Production Supervisor
- International Mobility & Tax Manager - Paris