Core Asset Consulting's Client, an investment and financial services company, has an opportunity for a Settlements Manager to join their Edinburgh team on a permanent basis.
You will be required to manage the Settlements and Trade Support teams, ensuring all market trades are settled in accordance with market regulations and relevant settlement dates.
All applicants must have previous people management experience.
This role offers you the opportunity to manage a dynamic team within a reputable firm.
- CREST, Certificated, Unit Trust & International Settlement
- Experience working with client payments and investigations
- Experience of working within market settlement team
- Good understanding of the broader Financial Services Industry
- Good understanding of CASS rules
- Previous people management experience
- Experience of Figaro
- Ensuring all market settlement is completed within relevant deadlines
- Ensuring all client settlement completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Trade Support functions, ensuring all trades are matched, with counterparties and failing trades are investigated and resolved in a timely manner
- Stockfile processes, namely ensuring valuation pricing and fund data is completed accurately and in accordance with service level agreements
- Ensuring procedures and controls were are up to date, complete and applied throughout the team
- Maintaining MI reports to demonstrate all controls are being appropriately followed to the required levels
- Ensure trades within the business's control are settled in line with market deadlines
- Responsible for ensuring all stock and cash reconciliation breaks relating to department are investigated and resolved in a timely manner
- Demonstrate behaviours to motivate and drive the team to a excellence and professionalisms in all aspects of the job
- Carry out best practice in people managing the teams objective setting, regular meeting etc to increase the performance of the team
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive benefits
Job reference: 8866
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- DATA ANALYST
- DATA AND REPORTING ANALYST
- TRADE SUPPORT - GLOBAL EQUITIES
- REGULATORY REPORTING MANAGER
- CLIENT RELATIONSHIP SPECIALIST - AVP
- MARKET DATA ANALYST
- ARCHIVING AND DOCUMENT ADMINISTRATOR
- RFP SPECIALIST - LONDON OR EDINBURGH
- ASSISTANT TAX MANAGER
- PLATFORM ACCOUNT MANAGER
- TAX MANAGER
- SENIOR FINANCIAL REPORTING ACCOUNTANT
- QUALIFIED ACCOUNTANT
- LEGAL ENTITY CONTROLLER
- INVESTMENT ANALYST
- FINANCE OPERATIONS SUPPORT - PROJECT
- COMPLIANCE - ASSOCIATE OR ANALYST
- MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
- CORPORATE ACTIONS ASSISTANT
- FINANCE SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR