Qualified Adults Social Worker - Stockport
Qualified Adult's Social Worker - Stockport Borough Council
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Qualified Social Worker to work in Adults Services based with Stockport Borough Council.
The manager at Stockport Borough Council is keen to interview immediately so please don't hesitate to apply! This is a 3 month position working in a full time role with the chance for extension after that!
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!
This role is crucial to the success of the authority due to a recent peak in workload.
You will be supporting the authority to work with or on behalf of individuals and families by assisting them to resolve their personal problems and adjust to or change their social environment in order to improve their quality of life.
*Social work degree or equivalent
*Experience working in Adult Social Care in a statutory setting
*Experience carrying out Care Act compliance assessments and support planning
*Full driving licence and vehicle
Experience of using CareFirst is HIGHLY desirable.
If you are interested in this role and require any information or any information on any other role in your area please contact Oscar at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 MONTHS
- Rate: £22 - £25 per hour + Dependent on experience
- Location: Stockport, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-09-06 16:47:18 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Social Worker - Long Term Family Support - Waltham Forest
- Hospital Social Worker - Shrewsbury, Shropshire
- Qualified Adult’s Social Worker – Birmingham City Council
- Adult Social Worker Isle of Wight
- Hospital Team Manager, Hackney Council
- Support Worker – Adult Community Services
- IT Service Desk Analyst
- Band 5 Community Nurse - Walthamstow, London
- BAND 7 SPEECH AND LANGUAGE SPECIALIST -NORWICH
- HEALTHCARE ASSISTANT/ HCA BAND 3- CAMBRIDGESHIRE
- Band 6 Health Visitor - Newbury Park, East London
- Labourer - Warwickshire
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull