FLT Bendi Driver / Warehouse operative
Our Client in the Blackburn area is looking for an experienced FLT Bendi driver to work in their warehouse area.
Main duties include driving FLT Bendi as well as some general warehouse work, picking orders, palletising and manual stacking of products.
Candidates must have a valid, accredited, FLT Bendi licence dated within the last 3 years.
This vacancy will be temporary to perm after 12 weeks for the right candidate.
Hours are Mon-Thu 7.45-16.45, Fri 7.45-13.15
Pay rate depending on experience.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not always possible to respond to every candidate.
If you have not had a response from us within 7 days from applying then please assume that your application was unsuccessful.
Not the role for you? Here at the Clayton Group we have a specialist Industrial team that can find the ideal job for you, we work with companies across the North West matching recruitment needs and wants in the world of work.
If you are seeking work within the Driving, Warehouse & Logistics, Manufacturing or Engineering sectors then please get in touch today on 01772 259121 and ask for one of our specialist Industrial Consultants who will be happy to assist you in your search.
At Clayton Recruitment we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best talent and connecting this to your opportunities.
We have over 100 years commercial recruitment experience within our business coupled with 30 years of market intelligence and a large data base of active clients and candidates, coupled with market leading search systems.
More Jobs from Clayton recruitment
- CLINICAL LEAD (RMN / RNLD), CAMHS, WISBECH
- Payroll / Accounts Assistant
- Registered Nurse for successful charity
- RGN/RMN nights
- RGN/ RMN nights - paid pin fees
- Installations Manager
- ABI SENIOR STAFF NURSE, (RGN,RMN,RNLD) NORTHAMPTON
- New Business Assistant
- Logistics / Planning Administrator
- HR & Office Administrator
- Van Driver
- RGN or RMN, Night Nurse, paid pin fees
- RGN 21 hours per week on days, flexible shifts
- Purchase Ledger Clerk (Temp)
- REGISTERED MANAGER, DEMENTIA NURSING HOME, PLYMOUTH
- REGISTERED MANAGER (RGN / RMN), GREATER LONDON
- UK & Export Sales Administrator - German speaking
- Payroll Manager
- SENIOR STAFF NURSE - REGISTERED GENERAL NURSE