CRA II roles in the Czech Republic!
A few of my clients are starting new studies in the lovely city of Prague, Czech Republic.
It is your unique chance to add value to your CV and learn more, as the projects are quite diverse and exciting.
You can get to work for CROs or Pharmaceutical companies, in an office-based or home-based environment.
The roles that NonStop offers at the moment are permanent - however, do not hesitate to contact us if you prefer to work freelance, especially if you are open to travelling outside of the Czech Republic as well.
We propose competitive salaries/rates, great teams and brand new clinical studies to focus on.
Languages required: Czech and English.
Call me, Raluca Pop, at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation.
Contact me on email@example.com or +44 2079 402 105.
Please send your CV in word format OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a clinical research professional within the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities that we may have within these fields.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensures that we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across the whole Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
What I offer: As a specialist Headhunter within clinical research for the life science industry, I can offer market knowledge and a personal service, therefore not just finding suitable roles for you, but also giving accurate and honest advice in regards to salaries, work conditions and department reputations for roles across the UK.
Key words: clinical research, CRA, clinical research associate, permanent, CRO, pharmaceutical company
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Project Manager – Year long contract – CBRN
- English Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interviews now!
- Automotive Strategischer Berater - Start Up Consultancy
- QSW - Care Coordination/AMHP role - North London
- Form F Assessor Required - Essex
- Registered Manager - Young Care Leavers
- R&A Position - NW London - Rotational post
- QSW - Community Review team - Older Persons
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Interview 12th Dec
- Safeguarding Social Workers Wanted - New Year Start
- Court Team - Island Location - Start ASAP
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker - East London - £35k
- Buyer - prodotti innovativi.
- Capoturno macchine utensili.
- CRA senior per ruolo come Project Manager
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- Creative mind- Packaging Engineer
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Assistant Business Unit_ intégrez le Pharma !
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!