Specialist Health Advisor
Specialist Health Advisor
Recruiting for Care is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
We are currently looking to recruit a Specialist Health Advisor to work in Yardley, Birmingham.
This role operates in the emerging and exciting field of welfare to work and provides telephone based Health and Well-Being support and health related interventions for clients experiencing a range of mental health, physical health and general well-being concerns.
Duties include completing telephone based Bio-Psychosocial assessments for each client that is referred to the In-Work Support Health and Well-Being Service and effectively manage a mixed case load of complex clients with multiple physical, psychological and social needs.
Offer advice and education about clients, health conditions to prospective employers, where appropriate.
Producing tailored Health Action Plans in collaboration with the client that focuses on improving their health and returning to work where appropriate.
Candidates must possess at least 2 years post registration experience in one of the following fields:
- Occupational Therapist (OT)
- Counsellor (Registered as an accredited practitioner with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Accredited Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (CBT) registered with the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP)
- Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
The role is part time 3 days per week (22.5 hours per week) between Monday - Saturday on a rota basis.
The full time salary is £27315 which equates to £16389 pro rata over 22.5 hours per week.
If you are interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please call Martyn Cahill at Recruiting for Care.
Alternatively, you can apply to this advert and someone from the Recruiting for Care team will be in touch.
More Jobs from Recruiting for Care
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Neasden
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Marylebone
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Marylebone
- Residential Support Workers (RSW) - Bedford
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Portsmouth
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Oxford
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Brighton
- Children's Support Workers (RSW) - Bedfordshire
- Residential Childcare Practitioners
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Peterborough
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Peterborough
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Norwich
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Chesterfield
- Registered Homecare Manager
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Chesterfield
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Stockton Thornaby
- Registered Manager (Domiciliary Care)
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Thornaby
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Lewes
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Physiotherapist