Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse
Service Care Solutions are looking for a Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN) to work in a CMHT in Coventry area,
The post is full-time, working a shift pattern with weekends and nights.
This is a temporary block booking for 3 months with the views of extensions after that.
The position is Band 6 paying (adhering to the April caps)
, To carry a community case load of mental health patients in the Coventry area, working across clinics and patients' homes in providing high quality care.
, To perform general and risk assessments in diagnosing and treating complex mental health issues.
, To administer medications and perform depot injections as part of the treatment of patients
, To work effectively as part of a MDT (Multi Disciplinary Team) and liaise with other mental healthcare professionals.
, Must be a Registered Mental Health Nurse who is currently registered with the NMC.
, Ideally, 6 months working in Community Mental Health in areas such as CMHT, Assertive Outreach, Early Intervention, Crisis Resolution, Primary Care etc.
, Must have a car available for work and be willing to travel within the community as part of the role.
, Must be an effective and responsible lone worker, capable of organising own workload.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
, Twice weekly payroll runs
, £250 training allowance
, Excellent pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
, Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
, Ltd and PAYE payment options available
, Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Andrew Wiles at Service Care Solution on 01772 208963 or email email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland