Field Service Engineer
Heavy Plant, Diesel Technician, Diesel Mechanic, Engineer, Plant Engineer, Mechanical Fitter, Heavy Plant Fitter, Maintenance Fitter, Plant Fitter, Field plant engineer, Field plant fitter, Field plant technician, Mobile plant engineer, mobile plant technician
Field Service Engineer - Construction Plant
Immediate Start available
Area covering - York
Salary: Dependent of experience £16,400 to £31,600
OTE up to £50,000
Mon - Fri - 40 hours.
Overtime paid over 40 hours at enhanced rates
Salary dependant on experience + Company vehicle + Overtime available
One of the best employee benefits packages on the market is available to successful Field Service Engineers
We are working with our client, a leading construction Plant hire and sales company, who through expansion are looking to recruit a field service engineer to maintain, repair and service a vast range of plant equipment from excavators to generators.
- Responsible for keeping customers plant equipment compliant with regulations.
- Full service and repairs of equipment, Machine Plant Diagnostics, Servicing and Repairs to Construction, Agricultural and Industrial machinery.
- The Efficient and timely diagnosis of standard faults and ensure underlying problems are resolved.
- Working to deadlines to ensure that work is completed on time.
- A large variety of skills is required as is experience working on a variety of plant and equipment.
- You MUST be qualified and hold a driving license and have a good background repairing and servicing similar equipment
Please call Holt Recruitment on 0845 8338 007 / 01202 552915 for more details and to apply.
More Jobs from Holt Recruitment
- Bodyshop Manager
- Service Advisor
- Supply Chain Coordinator / Buyer
- HGV Technician
- Technician/ MOT Tester
- Service Advisor
- Assembly Technician
- Deputy Assistant Manager/ Technician / MOT Tester
- Preper / Prepper
- Panel Beater
- Paint Sprayer