Waste Water Treatment Operative
The successful Waste Water Treatment Operative will be working for an established waste specialist, providing sustainable waste management.
The roles primary function shall be to operate a waste water treatment system associated with the soil treatment facility.
This will involve monitoring of water quality to ensure consistent plant operation, flocculant and coagulant dosing of clarifier and operation of the sludge filter press.
The facility processes a wide range of materials and so the characteristics of the water to be treated will vary accordingly.
The operator will be responsible for the quality of the water to be returned to the main plant, with the main parameter to be removed being suspended solids.
The successful candidate will be responsible to the Assistant Site Manager.
The successful Waste Water Treatment Operative it is ideal if you have:
- A good command of the English language
- Minimum of 2 years operation of a waste water treatment system, including clarification, flocculation and filter presses
- Knowledge of anti-foam systems
Please call 0121 796 2252 or text AVAILABLE WWNM to - 07823 520 895 for more information.
More Jobs from McGinley Support Services
- Construction Manager
- LABOURERS IN WOKINGHAM NEEDED
- Labourer Tonbridge
- Handyman required
- CSCS Labourer required in Camden
- CPCS Banksman Slinger required in Old Street, London.
- Labourer With Counterbalance Ticket
- CSCS Handyman with own tools requried in Cambridge
- Quantity Surveyor
- Handyman required in Cambridge
- Experienced Carpenter needed for work in West London
- Site Manager - Refurb
- CSCS Carpenters required in White City
- Carpenter with CSCS Card needed in Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Labourer - CSCS
- Telescopic Forklift Driver required in Burnham Market, Norfolk
- General Labourers Required in Cambridge
- Electrical Building Services Engineer
- Chartered Civil Engineer
- Mechanical Building Services Engineer