Senior 1 Inpatients Physiotherapist
This facility is one of London's most prominent and newly-refurbished acute private hospitals.
This prestigious hospital is renowned as one of the best equipped multidisciplinary private hospitals in London.
It provides outstanding medical and surgical specialities as well as a purpose built intensive care unit and a range of theatre units all supported by world class doctors, nurses and allied health professionals.
This hospital prides itself on patient care and providing the best support possible for patients.
Our client is seeking a passionate and professional Senior 1 Inpatients Physiotherapist.
The post holder will provide expert assessment, management and education for patients requiring physiotherapy, utilizing evidence based practice.
This is a highly clinical role, working with patients in Critical Care and Oncology among other areas.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Graduate Diploma or BSc in Physiotherapy
- Registration with MCSP and HCPC
- Training relevant to specialist areas
- Significant experience in Inpatient specialities
- Knowledge of relevant hospital policies and procedures
- Health and Safety training
- Lifting and handling
- Experience of working with patients in critical care is desirable
This is a permanent full time post (37.5 hours per week).
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Sister - Paediatrics
- Sister/Charge Nurse - ENT/Ophthalmology
- Staff Nurse Band 5 Neurosciences
- Staff Nurse - Urology & Renal
- Senior Staff Nurse ITU - All Facilities
- Safeguarding Lead
- Group Risk Manager
- Practice Development Lead Nurse - Oncology
- Staff Nurse - ITU
- Staff Nurse - General Paediatrics
- Senior Staff Nurse
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Orthopaedics (Paediatrics)
- Infection Control Nurse
- Staff Nurse - Haematology ward
- Junior Sister/ Charge Nurse - Haematology
- Cath Lab Staff Nurse (FTC)
- Senior Staff Nurse-Cardiothoracic or Interventional Cardiology
- Staff Nurse - PICU
- Superintendent Mammography Radiographer
- Clinical Practice Facilitator - Oncology