Senior HTA Manager_Global Projects !
This position is a great career opportunity for the right candidate to work within a well-established, technically focussed HEOR department based in France.
Their success is also down to them only employing the best of the best so if you'd like to find out more please ensure you have the following experience before applying for further information.
- 5 years previous experience in positions within Health Economics.
- Strong technical skills
- An academic Degree ideally in a life science subject.
- Professional qualification or Masters ‘Degree in an area related to Health Economics.
- Strong business orientation and analytical skills with good communication and interpersonal skills and a high level of self-organization and self-motivation
This company are offering any worth candidate the opportunity to Develop and implement Health Economic models, keep up to date on constantly changing requirements of customers and also on the evolving guidelines for the conduct of HTA and Establish a sound understanding of relevant Pricing and Reimbursement criteria and the likely payer perception of the product value proposition in key markets.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Project Manager – Year long contract – CBRN
- English Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interviews now!
- Automotive Strategischer Berater - Start Up Consultancy
- QSW - Care Coordination/AMHP role - North London
- Form F Assessor Required - Essex
- Registered Manager - Young Care Leavers
- R&A Position - NW London - Rotational post
- QSW - Community Review team - Older Persons
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Interview 12th Dec
- Safeguarding Social Workers Wanted - New Year Start
- Court Team - Island Location - Start ASAP
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker - East London - £35k
- Buyer - prodotti innovativi.
- Capoturno macchine utensili.
- CRA senior per ruolo come Project Manager
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- Creative mind- Packaging Engineer
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Assistant Business Unit_ intégrez le Pharma !
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!