Clinical Project Managers (2x)-Promising Pipeline
OPENING! - 2 positions as Clinical Project Manager (Immunology) in Zug
If you want to work in a start-up that has already some products on the market, and some products already in the pipeline, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
I am currently hiring for a fast growing Biotech company who are rapidly expanding their European clinical team since some of their products are already in phase II of the clinical development.
Since they have already some products on the market, and that the ones in the pipeline sound really promising, it is the perfect time to join the adventure.
The team is still relatively small, and it is a unique opportunity to work on a lot of projects at the same time and to gain a lot of experience from the most seniors one, as you will be working with them directly.
The company offers long-term career plans, and fast growing perspective!
- Over 4 years experience in the Pharmaceutical sector
- Experience as a clinical project manager
- Experience working within immunology is a preference
- Phase II and III experience
- Life science degree (ideally MSc or PhD)
- Fluency in English
Call me Arnaud Schmitt-Fillaire at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation.
Contact me at: email@example.com or +41 43 508 08 17, and please send your CV (ideally in MS Word format)
OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a professional within the Pharmaceutical industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior/Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principal Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principle Process Engineer - Nuclear NW UK
- Production Scheduler Cambridge £25,000-£32,000
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Pharmacovigilance-Good work/life balance-Germany
- Director of Pharmacovigilance/QPPV - Slough
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Reg. Affairs_Diverse Projects_ES
- Electronic Development Engineer
- Qualified Social Worker – Post Adoption Team -£32 p/h
- Kick Start Your Career As The Graduate Ecologist
- Sen/Prin Ecologist - Large Client Portfolio
- Human Factors Engineer
- Principal Ecologist - Regional Management!
- CRA II – Pharmaceuticals – Turkey
- Clinical Study Manager – Fast development – Oxford
- Automotive Marketing Consultant - Mobile Based
- Junior Internal Recruiter + Commission – French or German