HTA Negociator_Global Projects !
This position is a great career opportunity for the right candidate to work within a well-established, technically focussed HEOR department based in France.
Their success is also down to them only employing the best of the best so if you'd like to find out more please ensure you have the following experience before applying for further information.
- 5 years previous experience in positions within Health Economics.
- Strong technical skills
- An academic Degree ideally in a life science subject.
- Professional qualification or Masters ‘Degree in an area related to Health Economics.
- Strong business orientation and analytical skills with good communication and interpersonal skills and a high level of self-organization and self-motivation
This company are offering any worth candidate the opportunity to Develop and implement Health Economic models, keep up to date on constantly changing requirements of customers and also on the evolving guidelines for the conduct of HTA and Establish a sound understanding of relevant Pricing and Reimbursement criteria and the likely payer perception of the product value proposition in key markets.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Regulatory Team Leader – Leading Pesticides – Belgium
- Abteilungsleiter Innovative Familiengesellschaft
- Packaging validation professionals-all seniorities- Switzerland
- Kontrakt - Disease awareness specialist – ASAP
- Team Leader - Discovery Chemistry - Copenhagen
- Laboratory Supervisor - Italian Company in Bucharest
- Take Responsibility - Product Manager
- GMP internal auditor – 10 month FTC - Slough
- SolidEdge ST7 Mechanical Design Engineer - Government role
- Medical Affairs- Immunology! Switzerland
- International Feel - Digital Marketing Manager
- Key Account Manager – South West – New Antibiotics
- HEALTH AND SOCIAL LECTURERS- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- Key Account Manager – Ireland – New Antibiotics
- Brand Manager- Innovative Products! Switzerland
- AMAZING RATES- Maths/Eng/Sci Teachers- CENTRAL LONDON
- Automotive Marketing Specialist - Mobile Based
- Animal Health - Sales Representative - Small Animals
- RAF MANAGER Global Generics Company
- Regulatory Manager – Fertilizers/Biostimulants - France