Senior Ecologist - Manage Junior Staff
This is the chance for an Ecologist who was looking to take the next step in their career, or a Senior Ecologist who wants the opportunity to take on a mentoring approach towards junior staff without having to take on so many managerial responsibilities and allowing you to focus on your work, while still being able to develop and train staff.
My client is looking for an Ecologist or Senior Ecologist to step in to a Senior Ecologist position.
You will need to have a class 2 bat licence, experience within an ecological/environmental consultancy and a willingness and drive to mentor inexperienced staff.
My client is a large multidisciplinary consultancy, with a wide ranging array of projects, allowing you to take part in a varied and exciting workload.
This, coupled with the training and development you will be providing to staff, ensures job satisfaction.
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity for you, or you know anyone who could be suitable, then call Niall Manning on 0207 940 2105 and email firstname.lastname@example.org with a word copy of your CV.
I am a specialist recruitment consultant who works in the field of Ecology & Biodiversity along with my colleague Joshua Siddons.
We specialise in the field of Ecology & Biodiversity, networking and discussing with candidates and clients day in day out.
This means you will always know the best possible opportunities through us, and, if you are looking for anyone for your business, we know the best candidates to fill your positions.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you are interested in what's going on in the Ecology and/or Biodiversity market, as we can certainly be of assistance to you.
Nonstop matches the best people with the right positions.
We're committed to sourcing the top careers, offering you honest advice and sharing practical tips.
Our specialist consultants' in-depth understanding of the Environmental industry, combined with the huge range of vacancies and clients we cover, means we can help you to achieve superb results in your chosen career.
Ecology/Business Development/Ecologist/CIEEM/EPS Licence/GCN Licence/Bat Licence/Dormouse Licence/Senior/Principal/Director/Ornithology/Aquatic/Marine
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior/Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principal Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principle Process Engineer - Nuclear NW UK
- Production Scheduler Cambridge £25,000-£32,000
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Pharmacovigilance-Good work/life balance-Germany
- Director of Pharmacovigilance/QPPV - Slough
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Reg. Affairs_Diverse Projects_ES
- Electronic Development Engineer
- Qualified Social Worker – Post Adoption Team -£32 p/h
- Kick Start Your Career As The Graduate Ecologist
- Sen/Prin Ecologist - Large Client Portfolio
- Human Factors Engineer
- Principal Ecologist - Regional Management!
- CRA II – Pharmaceuticals – Turkey
- Clinical Study Manager – Fast development – Oxford
- Automotive Marketing Consultant - Mobile Based
- Junior Internal Recruiter + Commission – French or German