Lift Project Manager - Northampton
Lift Project Manager - Northampton
Salary: Circa £40-45k + Car allowance
Key words: Lifts, Escalator, Elevator, Service Repairs, Lift Engineer, Technical Engineer, Installation, Project Manager, Engineering Maintenance
Our client has over 25 years' experience in the UK lift industry - from lift design, sales, project management and manufacturing - through to commissioning and on-going servicing of all lifts.
The company is leading the pace of change within the Lift Industry, providing market leading customer and project support and enabling an alternative to major manufacturers equipment servicing.
Our client is looking for an experienced technical Lift Project Manager, to lead and commission all new Lift installations.
You will be on hand to advise on technical issues to field staff and office staff as well being the company's point of contact with the client making sure installations, servicing and repairs are completed on schedule.
Advise on technical issues to field staff and office staff
Carry out site technical work, circuit modification, drawing modifications, trouble shooting for minimum down time of lift failures as and when required.
Carry out review of lift and modernisations testing and completion of EN81-8486-2011 test sheets.
Provide onsite hands-on training for field and office staff as required.
Carry out detailed technical surveys and recommendations on site as required to run new installation projects and modernisation.
Review and manage of new installations, projects and administration
Carry out when required, all site surveys, pre-installation surveys, progress inspections.
Manage labour programmes, sub-contractors and any site requirements i.e.
RAMs, facilities, welfare.
Plant or equipment
Provide customer support, updates, project meetings, communications and handover meetings
Collate and produce O&M manuals, drawings, technical manuals and engineer's technical bulletins, toolbox talks etc.
Level 3 (NVQ) Extended Diploma in Installation and Commissioning
Level 3 (NVQ) Lift Engineering
Level 3 (NVQ) Diploma in Engineering Maintenance
Strong project management skills and organisation
To be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your updated CV and covering letter.
Key words: Lifts, Escalator, Service Repairs, Lift Engineer, Technical Engineer, Installation, Project Manager, Engineering Maintenance
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 40000-45000 Per Annum
- Location: Northampton
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Jonathan
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: JTH/D/032533
- Posted: 2016-09-06 17:35:47 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Field Sales Executive Fibre Optic Connectors - UK & Ireland
- IT Support Engineer (On Site) - Schools , Lambeth
- Network Operations Engineer, Cisco - Dorking/Surrey
- IT Service Desk Analyst 1st/2nd Line Support - Leeds
- Field Service Engineer - London, Cambridge or SE
- Pest Control Expert - Coulsdon, Surrey
- Sales consultant - Shepherds Bush office
- Quantity Surveyor - Staffordshire
- iOS App Developer - Studley, Warwickshire
- Trainer / Implementation Consultant - Domiciliary Care Software Implementation - Home based with UK
- Full Stack Developer - Woking
- Tester (Software) Analyst - Bristol
- 2 x Pensions Systems Consultants (Pensions Management Systems) - Home based (North)
- VB.Net Developer - West Midlands + home-based
- Senior C#.Net, Restful Services, API Developer - Hammersmith, London
- Cloud and Infrastructure Engineer - Woking
- UK VSTS Manager - Home based with UK travel
- Senior .Net Developer - Altrincham, South Manchester
- Head chef - North West Scotland
- PCV Driver - Maidenhead