Key Account Manager - Education & Health & Social Sectors
Our client is a rapidly growing company within the E-Learning industry.
They are currently looking for 4 Key Account Executives/Managers to join their team.
In this role you will work closely with the Lead Manager / Divisional Director on retaining the clints they already have.
They have been one of the UK's leading providers of online learning for over twenty years and has delivered training to over 2 million learners.
At the global e-learning awards 2015, they were winners in four different categories, including gold for on of the most prestigious awards.
This gives you a chace to add an award winning compant onto your CV making you more employable in the future.
They also offer progression within the company which go up in stages.
Tehre are six stages.
Each stage you progress, you gain an increase in salary of £2,500.
You will build strong relationships through taking a consultative approach in order to deliver the outcomes, products and services that the customer need.
- You will need to write simple reports and provide management information to your team manager and your customers.
- You will work with the team to spot new business opportunities and be responsible for closing new business.
- You will work with the team and manager to execute sales plans to meet the team and personal sales targets.
- You will manage existing customers from both the public and private sector, you will work with a support administrator to analyse usage of the products and provide reports to the customer on return on investment.
- You will train and present to customers on how to use the products and services so that they get best value from what they have bought.
For the Health and Social Care Customer Account Manager role:
- You will engage with different agencies in the sector including charities, Health, Police and Safeguarding children boards so that you understand the sector and are better able to sell to them.
For the Business & Education (Tactical) Customer Account Manager (you must have at least 2 years Account Manager or sales experience for this role)
- You will work with customers from the private sector including Hospitality and Leisure, Education, Retail, Construction, Engineering, Professional Services and on occasion the public sector such as councils.
- You will work closely with the Service Delivery team to ensure that products and services are delivered in line with our service level agreement.
- Clear progression framework
- individual & team incentives/rewards
- comprehensive induction & ongoing training
- Premier Inn business account
- access to laptop for business use
- access to a sat nav for business use, mobile phone allowance, 16-25 railcard, mileage allowance
- 3% matched contribution Pension Scheme
- Simply Health Plan
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
Working hours are 37.5 hours (Monday to Friday).
This position is based in the Yorkshire and the Humber area!
You will be required to work flexibly, in a dynamic environment.
This position requires extensive travel and staying away from home on a regular basis.
A full driving license and access to a car for work is an essential requirement of this position.
If this is a position you are interested in get in touch with me today.
You can contact me on +44 (0) 20 7940 4590 or alternatively email your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to hearing from you.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF PSYCHOLOGY- Jan Start
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Country Leader – Biotech – Austria
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO
- Product Development Manager
- Affaires Réglementaires - Produits Innovants - Paris
- Playgroup Workers - Gain Experience in Childcare
- Country Registration Manager - Leading Agro - UK