Geography Teacher Role Available in Outstanding School!
My client is an outstanding school, located in Herefordshire and looking for a Geography Teacher.
If you are an experienced teacher of Geography, looking for an immediate start in a great school, this role is here for you!
The school is looking for someone to start already in September, so if you are still looking for a position, you can secure yourself for the new academic year.
You will get an interviews straight away and fast feedback from the school.
Requirements for you will include the QTS, DBS check and at least 1 year experience in teaching Geography in the UK.
You should be able to start in September.
Apply immediately and an interview can be arranged for you as soon as possible! Send your CVs (in Microsoft Word format only) to Lily Tenchurina: firstname.lastname@example.org or call to +44 0207 940 2749.
If you know someone who is looking for that kind of position, you can recommend them to us and receive the £ 200 bonus if that person gets a job!
Geography Teacher, Geography Teacher Position, Geography Teacher Role
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior Practitioner Post - Good Local Authority
- Sales career in a market leading agriculture company
- Principal Consultant – International Travel
- Medical device person for a Fortune 500 company
- Automotive Marketing Specialist - Mobile Based
- Fachtechnisch Verantwortliche Person GDP Schweiz
- Sales Rep.- Poland for Fortune 500 Medical company
- Win New Business As The Senior Ecologist
- QP in UK, EU QPs Welcome!
- SREP. Poland - Market leading medical device company
- Form F Assessors Required - St Austell
- Form F Assessors Required - Devon
- Deputy Manager - Dementia Home - Fixed Term Contract
- Business Development Manager – Finland
- Respiratory Physiologist – CONTRACT - London
- Crop Protection Regulatory Roles - Belgium Wide
- Team Leader - Discovery Chemistry - Copenhagen
- Clinical R&D Team Leader - CAREER PROGRESSION
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist - CDD - Switzerland
- Social Worker-Pre Birth and Court Work-£36