Unity C# Developer - London - £25k - £35k
Want to work for an innovative dynamic gaming start-up looking to create interactive experiences for kids? Our client is looking for a Unity C# games Developer to join their young team and create exciting experiences for children that put the fun into some of the more boring times in their lives.
They already have a few games live, and this is the perfect opportunity to create something that will be your own and available for the world to use on mobile platforms.
This will give you the autonomy to work on your own project, while also having the experience of working within a team.
The successful candidate must have the following technical skillset and experience:
·iOS or Android.
·Published games on App Store or the Play Store.
You will need to be passionate about creating fun gaming experiences for children, that are created with care.
If you are young at heart and possess a joyful character as well as being able to work in a dynamic and collaborative, agile environment, then this is the role for you.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company is a dynamic start-up based in a wonderful, brand new, Central London office.
Currently the company is made up of a small group of passionate Developers who are working hard to develop fun and interactive games for children.
The environment is collaborative and the team support each other's work.
They already have numerous, successful products and are looking to develop their next wave of games.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
You will receive a salary of up to £35k, depending on experience.
You will also get the opportunity to work on your own product.
You will take complete ownership of your game and have control over it.
There are also potential stock options available when you join the company.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested, please submit your CV or call Alex on 02074269819, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Senior Devops Engnieer - London - £55k - £80k
- IT Support Analyst - Guildford - £33k
- Senior SQL Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- Cloud Application Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Java Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Senior Consultant - Risk Advisory - London - £38k - £45k
- Consultant - Risk Advisory - Central London - Up to £31k
- Project Coordinator - London - £30k - £35k
- Agile Coach - London - Up to £650 Per Day
- Business Systems Analyst - Central London - £40k - £50k
- Cyber Security Consultant - London - Up to £550 Per Day
- Junior Python Developer - London - £25k - £28k
- Graduate Front End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Experienced 2nd Line Engineer - Central London - Up to £33k
- Mid-Level C#/ASP.Net Developer - London - £30k - £40k
- Junior Back End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - Central London - £45k - £65k
- Applications & Trading Support - Central London - £42k - £48k
- Junior Front End Web Developer - London - £22k - £28k
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - West London - £22k - £27k