BIRMINGHAM - WEST BROMWICH
£22,000 - £24,000
8:30 - 5:00
25 DAYS HOLIDAY + 8 BANK HOLIDAYS, FREE PARKING
Bid Coordinator required for a nationwide, market leading company based in West Bromwich.
Fantastic progression opportunities available within this successful and growing organisation who are looking to expand their team due to company growth and development.
- Producing quality bid documentation in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Reading and assessing requirements for all Tenders and PQQs and produce information from bid library
- Supporting sales team with research and development of future pipeline
- Managing and reviewing on-line Tender/PQQs portals and emailed enquires
- Communicating as required with potential clients on Tenders and PQQs submitted to ensure outcome is concluded
- Ensuring the central sales database is kept up-to-date with regional sales activity and producing reports
- Collating and verifying all order confirmations
- Filing and organisation of all bid documentation - maintaining comprehensive records as required for the bid team
- Maintaining regional sales team diaries on Microsoft Outlook
- Assisting with travel arrangements, meetings, accommodation for the team
- Handling calls for the sales team, taking messages and sales enquiries calls and routing as necessary
- Provide administration support to Manager.
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in a business development / bid management role is essential.
- GCSE Maths and English Language or equivalent.
- Excellent working knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Software - Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Customer service or client management environment in the Building Maintenance Industry would be a huge advantage
- Ability to use own initiative with positive focus through periods of high and sustained work pressure.
- Excellent communication and time-management
More Jobs from GetRecruited UK Ltd
- Marketing Manager
- Internal Sales Executive
- Graduate/Sales Executive
- GRADUATE SALES EXECUTIVE
- Engagement Executive
- Loans Sales Advisor
- FINANCE TEAM LEADER
- Store Keeper
- Sales Executive
- CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
- Technical Sales Executive
- Customer Service Advisor - Immediate Interviews!
- FINANCE ASSISTANT / BOOKKEEPER
- Business Development Executive- Digital Marketing / Media
- Account Manager - NO NEW BUSINESS
- Business Development Executive
- GRADUATE PA ROLE
- MORTGAGE BROKER - OTE £60K+!!
- Graduate Account Manager