Senior Project Manager
We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area.
As the Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for managing projects and supporting key operational excellence initiatives at the site.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
Analyse/define operational opportunities by conducting detailed operational, value stream and financial analyses, interviewing key personnel, and observing operations.
Create and directly lead/manage approved operational improvement projects ensuring projects achieve desired objectives.
Maintain projects on time and budget, managing expectations and risk, and ensuring post-implementation benefits are realized.
Support the development of an operational excellence culture and build relationships with business leaders to understand their business objectives and priorities and to develop supporting improvement initiatives.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree in a Science, Engineering or Business related discipline with proven experience with Good Manufacturing Practices.
Proven industry experience in continuous improvement methodologies, such as lean manufacturing or six-sigma.
Clear and strong analytical, critical thinking, communication and teamwork skills; working at a strategic and project level.
Key Words: Project Management / Pharmaceutical / Change Management / Science / Development / Operational Improvement / Lean Manufacturing / Six Sigma / GMP / Continuous Improvement
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 06/09/2016
- Rate: Â£55000 to Â£65000 Per: annum
- Location: Oxfordshire,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Megan Rich
- Tel: 0203 225 5120
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J2967
- Posted: 2016-09-06 19:51:12 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- QC Supervisor
- Project Assistant
- Global Fragrance Development Manager
- Document Controller
- Senior Principal Scientist - Medicinal Chemistry
- Hospital Key Account Manager
- Product Development Manager - FMCG
- Analytical Development Technical Specialist
- Senior Scientist - Research And Technology
- Research Associate - Immunology
- Packaging Artwork Coordinator
- Associate Director of Quality - GMP
- EHS Specialist
- International Field Service Engineer
- Senior Analytical Scientist - Method Development
- Qualified Person
- Analytical Method Development Specialist (12 Month FTC)
- Marketing Communication Manager
- German Regulatory Advisor
- CSV Officer