Medical Devices Complaints Specialist - German Switzerland
Medical Devices Complaints Specialist - German Switzerland - market leader - English and German
Our client is a large and well respected developer and manufacturer of Medical Device products for the treatment of gait and other orthopaedic conditions, globally.
As part of their expansion plans, they are seeking a Complaints handling specialist responsible for the complaints handling process end to end, and the timely processing and reporting of product claims and complaints.
Typically, such a position would be a cross functional role, requiring strong personal drive to pursue complaints from report through investigation and resolution, with final reporting to Regulatory agencies and the end Customer.
This particular role is for someone with some knowledge of the (regulated) Medical devices industry and including quality assurance work of around 2-3 years, ideally with complaints handling experience.
Additionally: good organisational skills, attention to detail, and a natural desire to improve processes.
English and german are both essential for this role.
For more information on this vacancy, and other Quality roles in the Swiss medical devices sector, please contact the Senior Consultant Andrew Boroky on 0041 43 50 80 816, and email him your resume in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org including Zeugnisse / Employment records and scanned copies of training certifications.
KEY WORDS: Complaints, Vigilance, post market surveillance, trending, Customer Care, Customer service, Quality Assurance, QA, Compliance, Medical Devices, Switzerland, ISO 13485, ISO 9001, ISO 14971, CAPA, Medical Device jobs, nonstop recruitment.
For industry news and new opportunities in QA within the Medical Devices & Diagnostics sectors, please join my Linked group ch.linkedin.com/in/qaswitzerland/en
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Country Leader – Biotech – Austria
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO
- Product Development Manager
- Affaires Réglementaires - Produits Innovants - Paris
- Playgroup Workers - Gain Experience in Childcare
- Country Registration Manager - Leading Agro - UK
- Registration Expert - SEIF - Belgium