CAPA Manager - Career progression in niche industry!
My client is looking to hire a CAPA manager in the Baden-Württemberg region.
This opportunity is a chance for you to develop your interpersonal as well as professional skill within a very successful and internationally growing company.
The company also provides very niche products thus enabling you to add some incredible skills to your CV.
Career progression within the company is there as they are looking to hire more people under your team by the end of the year.
This role could therefore allow you see your team grow and help them progress in the long run.
* German - until native level will be considered
* 1/2 years CAPA management experience
* Experience in quality
* Excellent knowledge of ISO 9100 and 13485
* Salary: 60-70K
The role will start on 15.9.2016
The company is located in the beautiful Baden-Württemberg, surrounded by other leading pharmaceutical and medical devices orientated companies.
To start and application for this role send a WORD copy of your role to Alix le Mintier at A.Mintier@nonstop-recruitment.com or call on 0041 43 508 0817
Why work with NonStop?
Only working within specific sectors, as well as its 16 years of experience in recruitment, NonStop guarantees you the relevance of the offers you are looking for.
Feel free to refer this role to suitable candidates that you would know.
If the candidate is successful, you will be offered a 250€ voucher!
CAPA, CAPA management, ingenieur, engineering, quality, QA, Medical Devices
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Project Manager – Year long contract – CBRN
- English Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interviews now!
- Automotive Strategischer Berater - Start Up Consultancy
- QSW - Care Coordination/AMHP role - North London
- Form F Assessor Required - Essex
- Registered Manager - Young Care Leavers
- R&A Position - NW London - Rotational post
- QSW - Community Review team - Older Persons
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Interview 12th Dec
- Safeguarding Social Workers Wanted - New Year Start
- Court Team - Island Location - Start ASAP
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker - East London - £35k
- Buyer - prodotti innovativi.
- Capoturno macchine utensili.
- CRA senior per ruolo come Project Manager
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- Creative mind- Packaging Engineer
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Assistant Business Unit_ intégrez le Pharma !
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!