HR Business Partner, £300 p/d, North West London
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Salary: Circa £300 p/d
Our client is a global retail organisation looking for an innovative and experienced HR professional to join their growing team.
Encompassing all generalist functions, the focus will be on business partnering, leadership development, optimised performance, and driving an employee-centric culture.
, Provide single point of contact for own Business unit, challenge, present options, influence and offer guidance.
, Support Senior HR Business Partner in development and roll out of key initiatives
, Work with HR colleagues and key business stakeholders to ensure each gets what they need and provide support where necessary.
, Provide HR Leadership team with feedback on business needs from key stakeholders.
, Ensure own business unit have a successfully implemented HR strategy
, Delivery of improved performance development across business unit
, Talent Management and succession planning across business unit
, Work on escalated ER issues and change projects
, Provide adaptable HR support that anticipates the need for change and quickly responds.
, HR Experience in fast moving organisation
, CIPD qualified level 5 and degree educated
, Experience of managing change and org design.
, Strong ER knowledge
, Project management experience
, Ability to effectively manage stakeholders
, Strong communication and written skills
, Versatile approach
This role requires a senior HR professional and if you fit the job specification and are excited by the prospect of working with an innovative and growing organisation, please contact Fiona McQuinn on 0203 8001168 or send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Jobs from Williams Kent
- Reward Manager - Gloucestershire - £45,000 - £50,000
- HRIS Specialist, £40K, Newbury
- Reward Manager
- HR Manager, 6 month FTC, Warwickshire, Circa £45K
- Interim HRIS Implementation Manager
- Employee Engagement & HR Specialist, Circa £35K, Hertfordshire
- Reward Analyst
- HR Advisor, £35K, Hertfordshire
- L&D Manager, Perm, Circa £50K
- Reward Manager - £60,000 - £65,000 - London
- Reward Specialist - £40,000 - Yorkshire
- Urgent- Pension Advisor- London City- £300-£350/ day- 6-12 M
- HR Advisor, £30K, Bedfordshire
- Reward Manager - £35,000 - £45,000 - East London
- Head of Reward - £60,000 - £65,000 - London
- HR PeopleSoft Team Lead, Circa £60K, Hampshire
- Reward Specialist - £35,000 - £40,000 - Wiltshire
- E-Learning Consultant, £35K, Oxfordshire
- Compensation Director
- HR Business Partner, Circa £40K, 6 Month FTC