1st Line Support; London, NW1; £20k + bens
1st Line Support professional required for a well-established, expanding company who are genuine leaders in their field.
An ideal opportunity for a career hungry, experienced helpdesk specialist who is looking to join a company where you can really progress and expand your skillset quickly.
You will be responsible for supporting in excess of 1000 users by answering and logging calls, providing updates, resolving quick fixes and escalating more complex issues to the 2nd line team.
You will need -
- 12 months' experience in a similar role
- Demonstrable experience of providing 1st line support, call logging and issue resolution
- Basic network support skills
- Previous experience of supporting the roll out of new application
- Ability to prepare new hardware
- Experience of printer support and maintanance
You will also need excellent communciation skills and conduct yourself in a friendly and helpful manner - well it isn't called a Helpdesk for no reason!
In return, the company are offering a starting salary of £20k with a super pension and wonderful, supportive working environment.
No silly hours, no weekend work.
Don't delay - if you are the person described above and are looking for career progression - this is the job for you.
More Jobs from Langley James Limited
- GIS Consultant - Geographical Information Systems
- .Net Developer; Retailer; Essex; £38k+
- Software Developer; VB, SQL, C++; Watford; £45k+
- PHP Web Developer; Macclesfield; £35k+
- 1st / 2nd Line IT Support; Wigan up to £2k - FTC 12 Months
- IT Support Technician; Entertainment; Kings X; £26k
- Support Analyst; Windows, TCP/IP; Liverpool L1; £19.5k
- Senior Systems Engineer: VMWare; Citrix; Nottingham up to £45k
- CRM Administrator; London up to £40k
- IT Security Architect £80-100K Slough Secure Gov Project
- Oracle Architect - Slough - Security C£100k
- 1st/2nd Line Support Analyst; Windows, TCP/IP; E. London; £27k+
- IT Manager; OSx, Casper, Open Directory; London SW1 45k
- Senior Support Analyst; Charing Cross; FTC - up to £45k Pro Rat
- Data Administrator; Marketing; C. London; £25k+ 3m FTC
- Application Support; e-commerce; HTML; London up to £35k
- IT Service Delivery; SQL; W.London; £45k + bens
- Solaris Eng / Jnr Architect– Slough – UK wide Project £65 + Ben
- Mac Support; OSx, Casper, Open Directory; London Victoria 32k
- Network Architect CISCO, CCIE - Slough - C£100k