1st / 2nd Line Support - Marlow - Up to £28k
Want to push your technical skills to the next level? Love tech and looking for an in-house opportunity? Fancy working for a fantastic marketing services company in Marlow? Our client is looking for a 1st/2nd Line Engineer with experience in both a Windows and Mac environment.
Your technical stack will need to include the following:
Active Directory/Windows 2008 and Exchange 2010.
HP Servers, NetApps and VMWare.
A number of Windows 2008/2012 File and Print servers.
Remote/mobile access facilities: Citrix, RDP, Outlook Web Access, VPN.
Meraki, WatchGuard and Cisco firewalls and Meraki/HP switches.
HP and Dell Laptops and Desktops.
Windows 7 Professional / Enterprise.
Applications: Office 2010-2013 and Office 365.
Macs running a variety of OS.
Mitel phone system.
Enthusiasm and a practical approach to problem solving with very excellent communications skills, the ideal candidate will have a flexible approach to work and be a good team player.
Superior customer-oriented telephone etiquette to get information is necessary.
You will need to have the experience to greet callers, establish rapport, project a professional tone, handle complaints, and record statistics on each call.
You will be able to easily adjust the message to match the audience - be able to deal with all employees from junior staff to senior management and ensure that the customer receives a superior product or service.
You listen attentively and respond effectively to customer complaints as well as having experience in providing problem diagnosis and resolution for a variety of technical environments.
You will have practiced documentation skills and an understanding of ITIL framework would be an advantage alongside a broad knowledge of IT systems and be able troubleshoot/resolve or escalate issues in a timely manner.
You have a good understanding of IT hardware, software and mobile devices, Windows and Mac operating systems as well as Microsoft Office Applications.
You will have knowledge of mobile devices such as iPhone/iPads, Android and Windows Mobile etc and Active Directory knowledge.
You will also have experience of creating user accounts, resetting passwords etc.
The role would suit a bright enthusiastic customer focused person with excellent telephone manners and great attention to detail.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an IT Service Desk Analyst you will be responsible for initial assessment, research, and resolution of incidents and requests regarding the use of application software products and/or infrastructure components.
The role requires collecting information through a customer conversation, accessing support tools, and additional support staff (service resources) if needed.
Problems beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility are resolved by engaging.
There are a range of administration and project based duties within this role.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This opportunity offers a salary of up to £22k depending on your experience.
Alongside this great salary, you will also have access to a host of company benefits including a gym membership, a pension scheme and 25 days holiday.
HOW TO APPLY
This role is a great opportunity not to be missed.
Submit your CV now, or give Sophie Socrates a call on 02030966763 to discuss whether this role is right for you.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Senior Devops Engnieer - London - £55k - £80k
- IT Support Analyst - Guildford - £33k
- Senior SQL Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- Cloud Application Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Java Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Senior Consultant - Risk Advisory - London - £38k - £45k
- Consultant - Risk Advisory - Central London - Up to £31k
- Project Coordinator - London - £30k - £35k
- Agile Coach - London - Up to £650 Per Day
- Business Systems Analyst - Central London - £40k - £50k
- Cyber Security Consultant - London - Up to £550 Per Day
- Junior Python Developer - London - £25k - £28k
- Graduate Front End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Experienced 2nd Line Engineer - Central London - Up to £33k
- Mid-Level C#/ASP.Net Developer - London - £30k - £40k
- Junior Back End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - Central London - £45k - £65k
- Applications & Trading Support - Central London - £42k - £48k
- Junior Front End Web Developer - London - £22k - £28k
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - West London - £22k - £27k