Campaign Database Marketing Consultant - Campaigns / CRM
Campaign Database Marketing Consultant needed to join a very high profile consumer business in their offices to the north of Watford.
To apply, you need to have experience of working with a campaign data tool and relational databases, and be proficient in the use of SQL.
You also need to have experience of helping to define the campaign data briefs, and not just operated as part of a production line responding to them.
They're seeking someone who's switched on to campaigns and how to deliver performance improvements, able to push back on marketing teams where appropriate.
The main CRM tool you will be using is Unica, however you must have a decent knowledge of SQL to be able to interrogate the warehouse in order to pull down and manipulate customer data for use in outbound campaigns.
It's not important to have previous experience with using Unica, prior experience working with any decent CRM tool will suffice.
What's really important though is how you've worked in a CRM function before.
Their team don't just respond to briefs, they're responsible for acting as campaign champions, spotting opportunities to drive improvements in campaign efficiencies and performance.
Identifying when one campaign might not be the best approach and pushing back on the business accordingly, bringing suggestions of what actions should be taken instead.
You need to understand all the steps involved in a campaign selection process, from universal selection, right through testing and to final file send.
You must have worked in a role recently where you were utilising a campaign data tool to create campaigns and be confident working with relational databases.
ABOUT THE BUSINESS:
They're a very high profile consumer brand business who offer multiple products and services to UK consumers which are all subscriptions based.
They're a very big business and you will be joining a large CRM function.
Their aim is to attract Britain's best and brightest to become part of their journey as they launch a range of new products and services to expand on their market offering and continue to take market share from the incumbent leaders, so if you're interested in something a little different, apply today to find out more.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Role: Campaign Database Marketing Consultant - Campaigns / CRM
Location: North Watford
Salary: £35,000 to £42,000 (experience dependent)
Benefits: 10% on target bonus, pension, flexi-benefits package, etc.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
This will be a hands-on role, helping to:
- Shape campaign briefs, pushing back and coming up with alternative solutions where appropriate
- Pulling together the campaign selections
- Running tests to ensure targeting strategies are appropriate, in terms of size, potential ROI, adhering to the contact strategies, etc.
- Deal both deployment and performance measurement of campaigns
- Work with external suppliers to ensure campaigns are optimised for maximum performance
- Ensure the business is delivering the right product offers and communications to the right target audiences at the right time
You will be working very closely with the wider CRM function which includes customer insight and marketing effectiveness, utilising powerful insights which will help shape your decisioning.
- Previous experience in the data aspect of a CRM function, setting out the strategy for cross-sell initiatives to a complex customer base over a diverse product and / or service portfolio
- Experience of utilising a CRM / Campaign management tool like SAS MA, Chordiant, Unica, Eloqua, epiphany or similar (as examples)
- Not just technically minded, but you understand the commercial impact of your work and can demonstrate how and where you've made improvements to campaign ROI
- Experience in the end to end of campaign data selection and deployment
- Sound commercial skills and a track record of increasing customer lifetime value through presenting the right offer, to the right customer at the right time
- Solid numerical abilities, preferably backed up with academics
- Able to understand the impact your commercial decisions will have on a business
- Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the UK
For further information please email your Word format CV in application to:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call 01892 507 100 and ask for the marketing division.
More Jobs from Blue Pelican
- Senior Data Strategist / Senior Data Planner
- Data Strategy Director
- Analyst – Pricing, Promotions & Ranging
- Marketing Manager, Digital Programmatic and Direct Response
- Customer Insight Analyst - SQL (SAS, SPSS, R)
- Product Manager, Digital TV / TV On-Demand
- Product Manager, TV Set-Top Box and Digital App
- Product Manager - Beauty
- Senior Product Manager - Beauty Cosmetics
- Campaign Delivery Executive – Multi-Channel Retail Marketing
- Global Brand Manager
- Digital Product Manager
- Product Manager
- Account Executive - Shopper Marketing
- Data Director – PARIS, FRANCE
- Senior Customer Insight Analyst – CONTRACT
- Account Manager / Client Manager - Shopper Marketing
- Head of Paid Media
- Data Scientist – revolutionary luxury fashion e-tailer
- CRM Communications Manager - pure play digital brand