Regulatory Manager - Biostimulants - France
I'm currently working a leading French Agrochemicals company with a global reach who are well know for innovative product portfolio.
This opportunity has been created through further developments within EU regulations and as a result they are looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager who comes from a non-agronomy education.
You will be joining a small team lead by one of the industries leading experts in MFSCs where you will be brought in to compliment the departments existing skillsets and make a valuable contribution to getting new products authorised.
The department itself is set to expand with this being the second person being hired this year which offers career stability and growth possibilities.
This position is based within the Haute-Garonne (31) department that boasts some of the most beautiful landscapes in France with a strong mix of cities and villages, Mountain Ranges and rural areas.
The Pyrenees are in close proximity with the French Mediterranean coast around a 2 hour drive from the offices.
- A Scientific education within Biology or Chemistry
- 3-7 years working on national MFSC registrations
- The ability to develop strong relationships with competent authorities
- Willingness to anticipate and work with Regulatory Changes
- Strong team spirit, communication skills and an eye for detail
- A native level of French with a professional level of French
If you have always been attracted to working with a small company that is constantly growing, why not send your CV in an MS Word format to email@example.com or if you a previously registered candidate, call me on (+33) 01 76 75 33 40
I am one the leading Regulatory Affairs recruiters in France within the Agrochemicals sector with a strong track record of placing candidates with some of the most reputable names in the industry.
If you don't feel that this opportunity is quite right for you, why not contact me to find what other positions we currently have available.
Regulatory / Régelmentation / Registrations / Affaires Réglementaires / Homologation / REACh / GHS / CLP / Biocide / Agrochemical / Fertilizer / Fertilisers / Matières Fertilisantes / Chemicals / Environmental Fate / Toxicology / Toxicologist / Toxicologue / Ecotoxicology / Ecotoxicologue / Phytosanitary / Phytosanitaire / Agrochemical / 1107/2009 / MFSC / 2003/2003 / Biostimulants
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- R&A Position - NW London - Rotational post
- QSW - Community Review team - Older Persons
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Interview 12th Dec
- Safeguarding Social Workers Wanted - New Year Start
- Court Team - Island Location - Start ASAP
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker - East London - £35k
- Buyer - prodotti innovativi.
- Capoturno macchine utensili.
- CRA senior per ruolo come Project Manager
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- Creative mind- Packaging Engineer
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Assistant Business Unit_ intégrez le Pharma !
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Religious Education Teaching Roles, Career Progression!
- Responsable Homologation - Grand Marque - Paris
- Business Integrator/Project Manager - Norge
- Sales Representative, Industrial & Automotive Coatings, Munich
- Head of Regulatory Affairs - Build your own team
- Medical Writer - transition to Project Manager!