Regulatory Manager - Biostimulants - France
I'm currently working a leading French Agrochemicals company with a global reach who are well know for innovative product portfolio.
This opportunity has been created through further developments within EU regulations and as a result they are looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager who comes from a non-agronomy education.
You will be joining a small team lead by one of the industries leading experts in MFSCs where you will be brought in to compliment the departments existing skillsets and make a valuable contribution to getting new products authorised.
The department itself is set to expand with this being the second person being hired this year which offers career stability and growth possibilities.
This position is based within the Haute-Garonne (31) department that boasts some of the most beautiful landscapes in France with a strong mix of cities and villages, Mountain Ranges and rural areas.
The Pyrenees are in close proximity with the French Mediterranean coast around a 2 hour drive from the offices.
- A Scientific education within Biology or Chemistry
- 3-7 years working on national MFSC registrations
- The ability to develop strong relationships with competent authorities
- Willingness to anticipate and work with Regulatory Changes
- Strong team spirit, communication skills and an eye for detail
- A native level of French with a professional level of French
If you have always been attracted to working with a small company that is constantly growing, why not send your CV in an MS Word format to email@example.com or if you a previously registered candidate, call me on (+33) 01 76 75 33 40
I am one the leading Regulatory Affairs recruiters in France within the Agrochemicals sector with a strong track record of placing candidates with some of the most reputable names in the industry.
If you don't feel that this opportunity is quite right for you, why not contact me to find what other positions we currently have available.
Regulatory / Régelmentation / Registrations / Affaires Réglementaires / Homologation / REACh / GHS / CLP / Biocide / Agrochemical / Fertilizer / Fertilisers / Matières Fertilisantes / Chemicals / Environmental Fate / Toxicology / Toxicologist / Toxicologue / Ecotoxicology / Ecotoxicologue / Phytosanitary / Phytosanitaire / Agrochemical / 1107/2009 / MFSC / 2003/2003 / Biostimulants
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- PV scientist–3 months contact–UK-ASAP
- French with Spanish Teacher – Quickly Secure Position
- QSW Looked After Children (LAC) - Go Perm
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist–Independent-Belgium
- Global Regulatory Affairs - Oncology !
- KAM – New Business, New Challenge!
- Product Development Team Leader - Growing Agrochemicals
- English + Media Teacher- JANUARY START!
- Ink Technician - Inkjet Digital Inks
- ICT/Computer Science Teacher - Improving School
- Reach Regulatory Roles - Belgium Wide
- R&D Chemist - Moulding Materials
- Senior CPM – London – Project Variety!
- Drama Teacher - Secondary - Good Ofsted
- Embedded Sw Dev for Medical Devices Company
- Pharmacien adjoint – officine – poste évolutif
- Tender Specialist – Leader in Infection Prevention
- Senior Scientist-Inhalatory-varied Projects
- Sales Manager for Elastomers, DACH, Team Lead Responsibility
- Backlog Project - Senior Social Worker - West Midlands