Operations Engineer - AWS/Linux
If you're currently stuck maintaining existing legacy architecture and feeling like you're not being challenged, then it's time to apply for this role.
With my client you'll get the chance to make a real difference to how they build and scale their architecture as the company continues to grow rapidly and attract further successful investment.
The current Operations team is coming under increasing pressure due to the continued growth and they need an experienced ops engineer with strong commercial knowledge of Linux and config management tools to help steady the ship.
Ideally you'll have previous start up experience and will have been working commercially with Linux servers, AWS and tools like git, nginx, nagios and ansible.
- Excellent Linux/UNIX engineering experience.
- Strong commercial AWS experience.
- Knowledge of git and nginx.
- Strong nagios monitoring experience.
- Excellent scripting in shell/python.
- Strong config management experience with chef, puppet or ansible.
- Previous start up experience would be desirable.
If this role sounds like the next great step in your career, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst on 00353 1525 3404 for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
More Jobs from Reperio Human Capital Ltd
- Data Scientist
- QA Engineer – API Testing
- VB.NET Developer
- C# Developer
- DevOps Engineer
- Mobile QA Engineer
- Tableau Developer
- Front End Web Developer (Contract)
- PHP Web Developer
- Tableau Developer (Contract)
- Java Developer
- SharePoint / .Net Developer
- Experienced Recruitment Consultant
- .NET Developer
- Helpdesk Administrator
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Specialist
- Android Developer
- Java Developer