Leaving Care - London - £32/Hr - Start Monday
My client is seeking an experienced Social Worker to join their Leaving Care service.
this is an excellent opportunity for those Social Workers in between contracts who are looking to get stuck into their next assignment immediately as my client is looking for a candidate to start on Monday.
The team work with service users from the age of 16 who are Leaving Care and are being prepared for independent living.
The role is quite varied and will see you create and review pathway plans, you will also have the opportunity to work with other services such as Education and Health.
As my client is keen to fill the vacancy feedback for is very quick and interviews are being arranged for Friday.
To be considered for this post you must have recent experience of working in a Leaving Care team.
You should also be 2 years post qualified.
To find out more about this post or to discuss alternatives feel free to contact me, Rico on 0207 940 2100.
You can also email me an up to date CV to R.firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Project Manager – Year long contract – CBRN
- English Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interviews now!
- Automotive Strategischer Berater - Start Up Consultancy
- QSW - Care Coordination/AMHP role - North London
- Form F Assessor Required - Essex
- Registered Manager - Young Care Leavers
- R&A Position - NW London - Rotational post
- QSW - Community Review team - Older Persons
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Interview 12th Dec
- Safeguarding Social Workers Wanted - New Year Start
- Court Team - Island Location - Start ASAP
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker - East London - £35k
- Buyer - prodotti innovativi.
- Capoturno macchine utensili.
- CRA senior per ruolo come Project Manager
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- Creative mind- Packaging Engineer
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Assistant Business Unit_ intégrez le Pharma !
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!