Welfare & Recreation Manager
Welfare & Recreation Manager
8 weeks on / 2 weeks off
USD $4,500- 5,000/month
My client is looking for a Welfare & Recreation Manager to join one of their large sites in Malaysia.
This role will see you being responsible for the operations and management of Morale, Welfare, and Recreation (MWR) program at a site location.
Ensure that Welfare and Recreation facilities and equipment are maintained to a high professional standard to include the timely submission of work order for repairs.
Develops Morale, Welfare and Recreation Plan, Policy and Procedures.
Adheres to developed Morale, Welfare and Recreation Plan, Policy and Procedures, encourages activities to promote the general wellbeing of all Camp residents.
Manage the daily operations of all Welfare & Recreation & Leisure facilities within both the Small Packages Camp and Project Common Area.
These facilities include Games Rooms, Gym and outdoor Recreation areas such as Basketball, Volleyball and Tennis Courts.
Along with Soccer, Cricket and Softball fields.
Responsible for overseeing the maintenance and cleanliness of the Cleanliness of all the Recreation facilities and to ensure all facilities adhere to standard practice Health & Safety requirements.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Associates Degree preferred.
Typically, five years of specialized experience in planning, organizing, coordinating, or evaluating industrial, outdoor, institutional, or other recreational programs.
A minimum of 3 years’ experience performing a similar role within a remote camp environment accommodating in excess of 3,000.
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors.
We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on 0207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
- Start: ..
- Duration: ..
- Rate: Â£3.4k - 3.7k per month + ..
- Location: Birmingham, West Midlands, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Management
- Recruiter: Core Recruitment
- Contact: Sharlene Cross
- Tel: 0207 790 2666
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SHAR133
- Posted: 2016-09-08 11:00:06 -
- View all Jobs from Core Recruitment
More Jobs from Core Recruitment
- Head of Regional Operations - Nationwide - Â£75,000
- Assistant Manager, East London -Smaller growing pub company Â£24,000 - Â£25,000 MAYBE LIVE IN!!
- Business Analyst - Food business
- General Manager- High-end CafÃ© style restaurant- London- up to Â£45k
- General Manager, Hoxton - Looking for Individuals!
- Accounts Payable / Accounts Assistant- Hospitality Industry
- General Manager for Multi-Revenue F&B Businesses
- Accounts Payale / Accounts Assistant- Hospitality Industry
- SALES MANAGER - Branded hotel in London - up to Â£32000 + excellent bonus
- Assistant Manager - Exciting and Busy Bar and Restaurant - Reading - up to Â£23,000
- Deputy Manager - Exciting and Busy Bar and Restaurant - Aberdeen - up to Â£25,000
- Front Office Manager - Luxury Hotel in York - up to Â£35000
- Maitre D' - New Opening- Mayfair
- Assistant Manager - Holborn - Fantastic Multi Revenue Venue! Â£32,000 plus bonus
- Assistant Manager - West End - Â£23,000 to Â£25,000 plus service charge
- Hotel General Manager - North West - up to Â£75k + bonus
- Front of House Manager - Country House Hotel in Hampshire - Â£30000
- Cinema General Manager - Greater London - up to Â£35,000
- Restaurant Manager needed for amazing Ice-cream concept - Southall - Â£25,000
- General Manager high profile restaurant - Bath - Â£40,000