Street Maintenance Operative
Our Client is seeking temporary staff with immediate effect.
After the 6 week Summer Holidays extra help is needed to tidy up the precincts in Kidderminster, Stourport and Bewdley.
The positions involve - litter Picking, sweeping the roads/gutters, and removing weeds in shop doorways etc.
Must have driving licence and own transport so they can travel from town to town.
Working Wednesday to Sunday 10am-6pm.
Hourly Rate:- £7.20p/h
More Jobs from Hewett Recruitment Ltd
- Tester – ISEB, ISTQB, Testing, Worcester
- Test Automation Engineer – ISEB, ISTQB, Automated Testing
- Product Owner – Defence, software engineering
- 3rd Line Support Technician – Software Support, Bromsgrove
- FLT Counterbalance Driver/Warehouse Op
- Recruitment Assistant / Recruitment Apprentice
- Customer Service Advisor
- Mobile Developer –Xamarin, XAML, C#.net
- PAT Tester
- Weekend Assembly Operative
- Picker / Packer- Afternoons
- Optical Assembly Operative
- Skilled Production Operatives
- Head Housekeeper
- UI Designer – Up to £25K plus bonuses - Malvern, Front End
- SAP Business One Consultant – SAP B1, ERP, Business Change
- IT Manager – WMS, Warehouse, Logisitics
- Server Administrator – Junior Dev Ops, PHP, LAMP, MySQL
- Assembly Operative- Nights (Worcester)
- Programme Manager - Software / PRINCE2 / Corporate / Governance