Inbound Campaign Decisioning Consultant - NBA/CRM
A new opportunity has arisen working for one of the telecoms and media companies within their inbound/next best action data teams who own the decisioning logic engine in Chordiant, responsible for identifying real-time marketing opportunities which are presented other both customer service channels, retail and digital ones too.
This is a data oriented role, hence the need for experience utilising a CRM tool such as Chordiant or Pega (or other mainstream CRM tool), as well as SQL.
It's a fast-paced environment with weekly logic engine roll-outs and updates done each week as you tweak and change the rules engine to suit when new offers and updates come about, to ensure the appropriate targeting strategies are in place, hitting the right customers based on their behaviours, tenure, value, product holdings, etc.
arise and so deliver the best possible ROI.
You're going to be handling the development of lots of campaigns, building them so they can execute correctly in real time, and it's a complex decisioning engine with approximately 20,000 different rules to satisfy before a customer receives a relevant offer.
Your role will be to put the customer at the heart of decisions whilst balancing commercial objectives too.
At times this will also mean challenging back on briefs when appropriate, working with wider marketing and commercial teams, taking complexity and making it simple to understand.
This will be a busy position managing multiple projects and campaign workstreams at any time, so you will need to have good prioritisation skills and be able to deal with roadblocks when they arise and know how to unblock them to ensure your delivery of campaign data meet the appropriate deadlines.
A big brand telecoms and media company who have offices in Central London.
Their campaigns, analysis and insight function has undergone massive overhaul in recent years, injecting huge investment into their data infrastructure, warehousing, systems, processes and people.
The CRM team which this is part of has grown steadily and is now an established, high performance function.
Role: Inbound Campaign Decisioning Consultant - NBA/Real Time
Salary: £38,000 to £46,000 basic
Benefits: 10% bonus, pension, healthcare, life assurance
- Must have experience of either inbound or outbound campaign data decisioning experience
- Have used a mainstream CRM tools, with a preference to Cordiant and have worked in a campaign data environment, as well as have some knowledge of SQL coding to interrogate the data warehouse to draw down data
- Must have experience in a campaign management, namely the data selection element.
If you've come from an outbound environment, you must be able to demonstrate the ability to translate your experience into an inbound/real time decisioning environment
- Good project management skills, able to work across a large and complex marketing function, managing stakeholder expectations and ensuring delivery of projects
- Good knowledge of marketing list data principals with a good understanding of why process management is important in a position like this
- An understanding of data quality checking in your selections and database marketing knowledge
- Good numerical background
- Experience of test and learn strategies appropriate to large scale direct marketing campaigns and working with relational databases
- Confident, outgoing with good communication skills
- Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the UK
For further information please email your Word format CV in application to:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call 01892 507 100 and ask for the marketing division.
More Jobs from Blue Pelican
- Digital Account Manager - Global
- Interim Senior Propositions Manager - Consumer IoT
- Consumer & Market Insights Manager - Beauty
- Senior Technical Campaign Manager - CONTRACT
- Senior Technical Campaign Manager – UNICA
- Senior Data Strategist / Senior Data Planner - CONTRACT
- Senior Data Strategist / Senior Data Planner
- Senior Data Strategist / Senior Data Planner
- Principal Data Scientist – Start-Up global function
- Digital & Email Marketing Consultant
- Data Driven CRM Strategy Manager
- CRM Assistant / Direct Marketing Assistant
- Senior Direct Marketing & CRM Strategy Consultant
- Senior Research Manager
- Strategic Analytical Consultant - HOME BASED !
- Data Quality Analyst / Data Integrity Analyst
- Digital & Email Marketing Executive – CONTRACT
- Data Scientist / Modelling Insight Analyst
- CRM & Insights Analyst - Sports Industry!
- CRM Database & Insight Manager – Sports Industry!